Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BET needs an emergency session of rap city, let’s go!

:mjlol: He also tried to shame Dot for having a long engagement. Like how does a supposedly straight man even go there? It would never occur to me to use a long engagement as a diss. Ever. Its something your mom or auntie would tell you. Boy, you gone marry that girl or what?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Idk how folks could listen to this how bab

legit might be one of the dumbest fukking ideas over heard yet… Dude said to take off 3-4 YEARS!! Lmaoooo

Yeah Drake take the time off and jump back in the lighting fast cultural zeitgeist at the age of 43

So fukking stupid lmaoo
He should retire and go back to acting

But when the Legion of Doom drops the video proof of whatever they got he can't even do that

Gonna take away his sponsornships

Last edited:

King_Sage

All Star
Daps
I respect Drake for always stepping up for the smoke, but Kendrick is just too much for him. The way he has broke down Drake throughout this whole battle is nothing short of a masterclass.

facts, Drake gotta get back to the melodies, his false sense of street guy from bodying Meek has run it's course

Daps
Reppin
NULL
A-minor - BEST punchline in the battle by far

funny cause some were saying Kendrick wasn’t battle tested before this…when I’ve always felt his bars on King Kunta were by far the best punchlines against Drake before this all kicked off

Kendrick a different level of lyricist - battle tested or not, this level of talent WON’T lose

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
As someone who hated how Drake jacked artists songs and crushed their voices, I'm just happy that it has all come to light:francis:

Songs like Hotline Bling, In My Feelings all where interpolate from other people's songs without those artists getting paid.

I thought everybody was crazy just dapping up this guy and putting him on the Mt. Rushmore of goat rappers without questioning just how a lof of his stuff was stolen/made for him by the big machine behind him.

Whoever wins, I believe some damage was made and his ego will be bruised forever. You are not as Godly and talented as you were claiming to be, thanks Kenny for exposing it to a bigger audience.