Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Everyone keeps highlighting the daughter shyt

But all the other shyt Kendrick said in his verse to me was the real Etherish shyt; Having OVO members on the payroll that are sexual predators he has around his kid (Baka is for sure one, he was sex trafficking women), showing his son how to be a man and bringing up Drake getting pissed on and doing nothing (something that has been confirmed), Drake being a sexual deviant himself and a pedophile.

The fact he actually has Drake's items and was able to drop immediately to Drake's record, with a title that plays off the title of Drakes diss, lends to the fact he for sure has a lot of insider information directly through Drake's camp. These disses didn't sound like "Let me throw shyt against the wall and make accusations with no proof". Drake has a large circle of people, it's far easier for information about what he's got going on slip out. He has a bunch of hanger ons. For someone as successful as Drake he moves very sloppy and reckless. Like Push Ups was clearly leaked we just glossed over it like it's no big deal. Drake is the biggest HH artist in American History by far, how are his records leaking? How are sex dates leaking? That's not strange to y'all?

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
How is it verified he got a daughter? Because Kenny say so? What’s really a thing is Kenny own wife/fiance unfollowing Kenny… domestic violence huh
They never followed each other. Damn man whether it’s in here or The Coliseum you’re one of the dumbest nikkas on here :snoop:

I already told you you’re to to old for all this dikkriding