Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Kendrick made that Back to Back reference, I guess he was referring to his Meet the Grahams response right after Drake's Family Matters. Drake has to fire everyone on his staff at this point and chill with music for a minute.

Kendrick followed the Nas Ether approach with this one.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Drake dissed Ross about it and Kendrick proceeds to put Drake's script in his cover art 15 minutes later

Genius execution from Kendrick and a self inflicted L for Drake
Oh I ain’t even heard Drake new shyt. I just woke up to take a piss and saw a Twitter alert.

Came in here and saw 2 big ass threads like :dwillhuh:

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
Got damnnnnnnnn:mjlol::huhldup:

Back to Back to Back annihilation

It’s Over Bud Lamar u won

200w.gif

Grand_Verbalizer

All Star
Daps
Even though I was unimpressed I checked the Drake song again and it's not just that K. checkmated him knowing exactly the angles he was gunna take
(Obvious with this quick turnaround record)

But even random comments were circulating predicting the whole shyt, saying he'll talk about Top/Kendricks father :russell:and other family business like alluding to the kid not being his, Trying to deflect from his own cease and desists etc.

Went from 80 to 98% thinking one of the ghostwriters is a leaker too, Either way a lot of shyt lost it's sting.

Even though it's another height joke I did like "Whatever I say goes over your head" and if I was into his brand of music/the auto-crooning at the end
I might've appreciated it more, I'm sure some love it.

NVM though back to this vivisection.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Oh I ain’t even heard Drake new shyt. I just woke up to take a piss and saw a Twitter alert.

Came in here and saw 2 big ass threads like :dwillhuh:
When you hear Drake's shyt, you'll see how exposed he is off that bar alone. I mean, you can tell he loaded up for that to be one of his kill shot punches.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
In all honesty I don’t really like where this has all gone.
That being said the receipt artwork and talk of leaks very strongly implies that he has evidence to back up his sex trafficking/pedo allegations. Kendrick is one of the most meticulous album creators in the history of hip-hop and music in general. These are the strongest accusations you can make against someone and would seem way out of character for Kendrick to just base it on Millie Bobby Brown rumors.
I guess we’ll see what comes next but the whole thing is uncomfortable to say the least.
If Kenny had any evidence of Drake being a sex trafficker the Feds would’ve been on drakes ass by now… can’t be making those type of allegations with zero proof because of you have proof you literally have to report that shyt to law enforcement.

Also like I been saying in this metoo era lawyers would’ve been on Drake’s head ready to line him up with multiple victims…

Kenny mixing truth with out right lies… ain’t no points gained from that..

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
What's most interesting to me is Drake name-dropped Game on FM. There's some obvious tension between Game and Kendrick

That's disappointing, but I get it. Wack probably funneling all this info to Drake