Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
"Naaah can someone find my hidden daughter and send her to me please" and then following it up laugh emojis and "these guys are in shambles".

Is also not a denial of anything. Just saying. That's how nikkas respond in threads on the Coli when they getting they head punched off in a debate but really have no retort to what was being said.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
ya know i feel this battle is gonna go one of a couple ways:

1.Drake somehow has the police report or definitive photo/video evidence of Kendricks supposed 2 incidents of sexual assault the first allegation against his wife and the 2nd against the stripper at the Las Vegas Hard Rock Hotel in 2014. Or If Kendrick wife crash out and outright say he comitted domestic abuse then its over Drake has won.

But from what ive gathered no such report was filed for either & in the 2nd case the testimony from the guard of the 2nd incident is conflicted she that said she didnt see him put his hands on her but the woman was found just beat up and bloody in a the hotel room & Kendrick was only suspected. No witnesses, no names, no official publications, no documents, no police report, no TMZ, no nothing. So unless some definitive video footage from 10 years ago surfaces that shyt is dead.

2.Proof of Kendricks allegations of Drake being a deadbeat to a daughter and a pedo is true Kendrick has won.

But the only thing we have to go off of is this supposed coli insider info from LastSecondRuger and that weird Jack Dorsey cosign retweet implying Kendrick is telling the truth. i have high doubts a coli poster knows shyt but its a slim possibility he's right. At the time of writing Drake has denied the hidden daughter but not the pedo shyt. He shuld dispel it quickly to prevent any room for doubt. Also, why would a person of Jack Dorsey stature who implemented the community notes to battle fake news on the platform before he sold twitter cosign a lie? maybe he know maybe he just dikkriding the moment who knows?
lord nose :troll:
But if its found kendrick is lying then he loses.
3. Both Kendrick & Drake are lying then imo the battle is a waste of eveybodys time Both nikkas lose But neithers legacy is really affected :russ:
Yeah that hotel shyt sound crazy
He didn't go at Pusha for a few reasons.

A big one is his career could survive turning down Pusha due to the gap between their ranking in Hip Hop.

No one under 30 got Pusha over Drake when it comes to whose the best even with Pusha winning.

Kendrick is his equal so he couldn't run away this time without losing his #1 status.

You see what happened with J Cole bowing out.

Now he called J Fold.

Also, Drake isn't soft when it comes to popping his shyt...he has a big ego and wants everyone to worship him so he was prepared for this showdown one day.

I don't think he was prepared for Pusha.
I wanna know too why does Drake care about being 1?

He's already rich, he already got exposed for ghostwriters

This seems like a lot of stress with possible legal implications, even if it's years down the line, with no gain

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake in Family Matters talking about Ross:

"Ozempic got a side effect of jealousy and doctors never told y'all nikkas"

Kendrick:

Posts Drake's Ozempic prescription on cover art

Verdict:

How is this alone not an instant L for Drake?? I really need to know.
Drake was speaking from first hand experience

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
I’m still bugging out at people surprised at Kendrick.

Let’s keep it real, Drake has proven to be a liar and bring up family members in tracks for brownie points when that shyt can have real consequences. Inside intel or not, Kendrick warned him not to lie or bring up family members.

This clown for the sake of entertainment said Kendrick beats his wife and his son ain’t his. fukk that, I’m going off at that point too. You can see parts where Kendrick’s voice breaks, this ain’t entertainment to him.

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
If this does go another round Kendrick could easily rebuttal Drake's Bobby Brown / Whitney line: "You on some Bobby Brown shyt or some Millie Bobby Brown shyt?"

To go another round Kenny has to respond to family matters.

Should have saved this as back to back for response track.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
To me it seems like Kendrick 100% verified the daughter but anything beyond that is speculation. Very silly thing to lie about. Wouldn't be surprised if he tapped in with the BM. Probably got pics of Drake cheesing from back in the day.

The OVO mole being a double agent play is wild. This ain't WW2 :russ:
That reddit thread is a breadcrumb too