Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
dang had a whole therapy session with his family lol.

i listened to drake's diss after, 2 lines in and he already said nikka, then says nikka nikka nikka a few bars later. whole time all i can could hear was kendrick say 'i dont wanna hear you say nikka no moooooore':francis: kdot won.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
crazy part is Drake can’t even do shyt in silence without there being a chance of it leaking, cos he’s a whole establishment.

If he was writing himself, it could’ve been just him and the engineer locked in the studio, but no, fakkit has the whole concentration camp in there flying ideas off each other

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
To me it seems like Kendrick 100% verified the daughter but anything beyond that is speculation. Very silly thing to lie about. Wouldn't be surprised if he tapped in with the BM. Probably got pics of Drake cheesing from back in the day.

The OVO mole being a double agent play is wild. This ain't WW2 :russ:
How is it verified he got a daughter? Because Kenny say so? What’s really a thing is Kenny own wife/fiance unfollowing Kenny… domestic violence huh

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
If this does go another round Kendrick could easily rebuttal Drake's Bobby Brown / Whitney line: "You on some Bobby Brown shyt or some Millie Bobby Brown shyt?"

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
If Kenny had any evidence of Drake being a sex trafficker the Feds would’ve been on drakes ass by now… can’t be making those type of allegations with zero proof because of you have proof you literally have to report that shyt to law enforcement.

Also like I been saying in this metoo era lawyers would’ve been on Drake’s head ready to line him up with multiple victims…

Kenny mixing truth with out right lies… ain’t no points gained from that..
you don't have to report nothing if the women involved are consenting. you can also report anything you like but she has to press charges for any progress to be made. otherwise you just putting her in the news. that's the shyt that'll get the case thrown out and leads gone cold. that's how diddy still running around. if the girls are underage it would take a statement unless its on camera. them girls that rkelly was rolling with were locked in for decades.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
If I’m Drake and there’s nothing to the pedo/sex trafficking allegations I’m suing for slander immediately.
Most harmful allegations you can make that will dog him forever. If his nose is completely clean this is the only smart route to take.
Supposedly his boy Baka was in some shyt for trafficking a long time ago and maybe that's what Kendrick was alluding to and shyt.

I don't know what's true or not, but I definitely remember seeing that on here back in the day.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
you don't have to report nothing if the women involved are consenting. you can also report anything you like but she has to press charges for any progress to be made. otherwise you just putting her in the news. that's the shyt that'll get the case thrown out and leads gone cold. that's how diddy still running around. if the girls are underage it would take a statement unless its on camera. them girls that rkelly was rolling with were locked in for decades.
So why the Feds was on Epstein’s head? And Puff? Those girls consenting too?