Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

McPiff

#goat
Daps
"Naaah can someone find my hidden daughter and send her to me please" and then following it up laugh emojis and "these guys are in shambles".

Is also not a denial of anything. Just saying. That's how nikkas respond in threads on the Coli when they getting they head punched off in a debate but really have no retort to what was being said.
didnt he react the same way after story of adidon ? lol

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lil Wayne did more to harm hip hop than Drake ever did. There's an argument to be made that most of the current class that we see today are all Wayne's progeny. They grew up on Wayne and modeled their style after his. Drake has had a more beneficial effect on the state of hip hop than negative.

Think about all the people that Drake hopped on songs with just for the love of the game, didn't ask for nothing and they got recognition based on that.

Drake carved out his own lane and then reached back and helped others. He's good in my book.
They are equally as damaging. Sexxy Red, the hypersexual female being promoted as a serious option can be directly linked Drake.

Then again, after 91' who hasn't been damaging that's been on top?

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Its so weird. People mentioned the 40 bar from the Pusha T battle and said that things were getting too personal. Every track here is more personal than Adidon.

Don’t even address my kid by name in a song . That from the start is a major violation.

I don’t want to hear no old nikka talk about Ether again as far as disrespect

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
So a grown 30 year man can befriend your barely a teen daughter ?

Tell me you’re cheesin’ fam
If you are asking for yourself then no :scust:

If it’s the two most famous people in the world, whereof one is a fan of the other. Then yes :dahell:

It’s not like they are on play dates or something. It’s many kids dream that their favorite artists are like an uncles or aunts to them.

Dudes are really in here envisioning themselves as Drake and random kids in their hoods as superstar kids :mjlol:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Y'all think Kendrick heard Family Matters before it dropped? Feels like 6:16 in LA was a direct warning
I think he heard it before Euphoria. Weeknd been told that nikka there’s leaks in his camp. I think everyone knew what he had coming and waited on him to drop it so they can stomp it out immediately.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
So why the Feds was on Epstein’s head? And Puff? Those girls consenting too?
i think a parent made a statement. then later most of them girls made statements. but the feds had to find them first. with drake these girls not saying nothing what power would they have? drake has a cool image & their whole family probably getting paid. there would need to be a strong statement first like cassie. took cassie 10 years and she didnt press charges. that was supposed to be behind the scenes. really the only thing puff did sloppy was not pay up earlier. and if nothing turns up on a raid the whole case goes cold like puff which is why they went undercover so long with epstein. its way deeper than saying something bro shyt crazy out here. dudes mastered the legal system. it takes decades to build a case solid enough for conviction.