Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
:
Breh it’s a global celebrity and their conversations were shared by Drake :dahell:

And she was like 14-15, not that it matters. It was industry friendship, like Bieber and Kanye or whatever the fukk.

Nah that shyt is fukking weird and suspect any way you look at it.

It's one thing if he met that little girl at an industry event, said hi to her, took a pic for the publicity. That makes sense, they are both celebs. That's what celebs do.

It's a whole other thing entirely getting the digits of a girl who just went through puberty like a year before when you're a grown ass man well into your 30's and you're texting her asking if she likes boys yet.

Add that with him grooming that other 16 year old girl and bringing her on stage and lusting after her and groping her. Something ain't right there. Where there's smoke there's fire.

Grown man calling himself "the boy" because he seems to have a thing for little girls?

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Just heard Kenny… decent song but man’s can’t be lying bout drake having a daughter with zero proof…

Nasty work Kenny’s fiancé unfollowing Kenny and following Mr Free :francis:

nikkas gotta fight at this point :dead:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Breh it’s a global celebrity and their conversations were shared by Drake :dahell:

And she was like 14-15, not that it matters. It was industry friendship, guardianship or whatever, like Bieber and Kanye or whatever the fukk.

And lol at comparing Drake and a fan of his who is also a celebrity kid being pen pals in public with Mike Jack sharing beds with random kids.

This is the type of weirdoness I’m talking about. I’m afraid of how people with this type of reasoning see kids
So a grown 30 year man can befriend your barely a teen daughter ?

Tell me you’re cheesin’ fam

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Y'all think Kendrick heard Family Matters before it dropped? Feels like 6:16 in LA was a direct warning
"Don't tell no lies about me, and I won't tell no truths about you."

If it's true these songs were supposed to be one long track. Kendrick was probably on some choose your own adventure type shyt with Drake. As soon as he brought up the wife beating and false child shyt he dropped this.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
To me it seems like Kendrick 100% verified the daughter but anything beyond that is speculation. Very silly thing to lie about. Wouldn't be surprised if he tapped in with the BM. Probably got pics of Drake cheesing from back in the day.

The OVO mole being a double agent play is wild. This ain't WW2 :russ:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Half of Hollywood on ozempic tho lol. Not really anything to be ashamed of imo.

Kenny been waiting for this moment. I still ain’t listened to 616 got damn.

Woke up and saw both these dudes done dropped new disses wtf
Drake dissed Ross about it and Kendrick proceeds to put Drake's script in his cover art 15 minutes later

Genius execution from Kendrick and a self inflicted L for Drake