Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
On wax the beef was over when Euphoria dropped... period. Have fun being the Tea Police tho
ay look im in the K dot camp bro i think hes up in this battle. Drake has seemingly fallen for every trap Kendrick has laid out but im just looking at it from a diffrent perpective.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting at Ross for Ozempic then your Ozempic prescription comes out

ishowspeed-try-not-to-laugh.gif

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Kendrick fans in here fighting sleep from exhaustion fighting for their lives and from forcing themselves to listen to this boring song over and over again :wow:
Kendrick fans ain't the ones with the most posts in this, or any of the, threads :sas2:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I don’t think it’s actually hit people yet that this isn’t just about a rap battle anymore…Kendrick has completely exposed this dude as a sick human being and people still are grading the disses like it’s some friendly spar.

Y’all really think Kendrick just jumped out there on bad info?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Breh it’s a global celebrity and their conversations were shared by Drake :dahell:

And she was like 14-15, not that it matters. It was industry friendship, guardianship or whatever, like Bieber and Kanye or whatever the fukk.

And lol at comparing Drake and a fan of his who is also a celebrity kid being pen pals in public with Mike Jack sharing beds with random kids.

This is the type of weirdoness I’m talking about. I’m afraid of how people with this type of reasoning see kids

Please…NEVER have kids…