Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
He didn't go at Pusha for a few reasons.

A big one is his career could survive turning down Pusha due to the gap between their ranking in Hip Hop.

No one under 30 got Pusha over Drake when it comes to whose the best even with Pusha winning.

Kendrick is his equal so he couldn't run away this time without losing his #1 status.

You see what happened with J Cole bowing out.

Now he called J Fold.

Also, Drake isn't soft when it comes to popping his shyt...he has a big ego and wants everyone to worship him so he was prepared for this showdown one day.

I don't think he was prepared for Pusha.
He wasn't prepared for this either

He participated but the gap between them is undeniable

I don't think this is done either

Even if no more songs are released, info is probably going to get leaked

Last edited:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Of he doesn't have proof, goofy. Doesn't mean you can't read into his mannerisms which is the point I'm making. Everything Drake does on the mic is overcompensation/over-exaggeration, but when he gets around strong personalities, then he turns into ice cream.

Read the tea leaves
Drake isn't gay man.

He's just a biracial Canadian guy who acts like a diva but he can rap really good and makes people a lot of money.

Before the late 00s, Drake would have never made it as a rapper.

He woulda been in the pop lane on some Black Eyed Peas wave.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I had to listen to dudes screaming "Kendrick Taking To Long" for two weeks only for him to have 3 disses in the chamber, lol. So "Euphoria" and "616 in LA" clearly hit Drake hard because he had to drop immediately and now K Dot hits him again with "Meet the Grahams". This joint is like the sequel to "Story to Adidon". Pusha would be proud. I also listened to "Family Matters" too. It was straight but I could tell K Dot got under Drake skin, he was throwing a lot stuff at the wall hoping it sticks.

It felt like Drake diss copied the structure of "Euphoria" too from the beat and flow switches (3 different sections etc). But I guess we are in the "Tea" Phase of the beef, lol. So Drake dropped 3 disses and K Dot dropped 3 disses. Honestly I liked all 3 of K Dot's disses more. "Taylor Made AI" was a mess there's no spinning spitting wack bars using a fake Tupac and Snoop voice. "Push Ups" was OK but the flow was basic and he was clearly trying to make a club record. The roll out was also all over the place with different versions having to be released.

"Family Matters" was way too long. I said the same about "Euphoria". It was better than "Taylor Made AI" though. Drake trying to do his own "Adidon" with spilling personal "Tea". I don't think Drake wanted to drop his diss but "Euphoria" blew up. As far as this "Young Girls" talk, Drake was the one who decided to use Tupac Vocal likeness to talk about "Young Girls". Well now that cat is out the bag, he better hope people don't dig into it further. "616 in LA" is my joint though because it's to the point. But this "Meet the Grahams" was a psychological break down like "Adidon". K Dot gave Drake another therapy session to his whole family like Pusha did. This is proof "Story of Adidion" is a Classic Diss. The impact is still being felt 6 years later.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Drake isn't gay man.

He's just a biracial Canadian guy who acts like a diva but he can rap really good and makes people a lot of money.

Before the late 00s, Drake would have never made it as a rapper.

He woulda been in the pop lane on some Black Eyed Peas wave.
I'm done. Stopped reading there:camby:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
He wasn't prepared for this either

He participated but thebgapxbwtweenbthem isnundeniable

I don't think this is done either

Even if no more songs are released, info is probably going to get leaked
IDK man.

It's hard for me to believe Drake didn't have some concepts and lines ready over the years with all the subs they've thrown at each other.

I'd be surprised if he didn't think there was a chance Kendrick would set if off one day especially after having 2 battles already.

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ya know i feel this battle is gonna go one of a couple ways:

1.Drake somehow has the police report or definitive photo/video evidence of Kendricks supposed 2 incidents of sexual assault the first allegation against his wife and the 2nd against the stripper at the Las Vegas Hard Rock Hotel in 2014. Or If Kendrick wife crash out and outright say he comitted domestic abuse then its over Drake has won.

But from what ive gathered no such report was filed for either & in the 2nd case the testimony from the guard of the 2nd incident is conflicted she that said she didnt see him put his hands on her but the woman was found just beat up and bloody in a the hotel room & Kendrick was only suspected. No witnesses, no names, no official publications, no documents, no police report, no TMZ, no nothing. So unless some definitive video footage from 10 years ago surfaces that shyt is dead.

2.Proof of Kendricks allegations of Drake being a deadbeat to a daughter and a pedo is true Kendrick has won.

But the only thing we have to go off of is this supposed coli insider info from LastSecondRuger and that weird Jack Dorsey cosign retweet implying Kendrick is telling the truth. i have high doubts a coli poster knows shyt but its a slim possibility he's right. At the time of writing Drake has denied the hidden daughter but not the pedo shyt. He shuld dispel it quickly to prevent any room for doubt. Also, why would a person of Jack Dorsey stature who implemented the community notes to battle fake news on the platform before he sold twitter cosign a lie? maybe he know maybe he just dikkriding the moment who knows?
lord nose :troll:
But if its found kendrick is lying then he loses.
3. Both Kendrick & Drake are lying then imo the battle is a waste of eveybodys time Both nikkas lose But neithers legacy is really affected :russ:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
ya know i feel this battle is gonna go one of a couple ways:

1.Drake somehow has the police report or definitive photo/video evidence of Kendricks supposed 2 incidents of sexual assault the first allegation against his wife and the 2nd against the stripper at the Las Vegas Hard Rock Hotel in 2014. Or If Kendrick wife crash out and outright say he comitted domestic abuse then its over Drake has won.

But from what ive gathered no such report was filed for either & in the 2nd case the testimony from the guard of the 2nd incident is conflicted she that said she didnt see him put his hands on her but the woman was found just beat up and bloody in a the hotel room & Kendrick was only suspected. No witnesses, no names, no official publications, no documents, no police report, no TMZ, no nothing. So unless some definitive video footage from 10 years ago surfaces that shyt is dead.

2.Proof of Kendricks allegations of Drake being a deadbeat to a daughter and a pedo is true Kendrick has won.

But the only thing we have to go off of is this supposed coli insider info from LastSecondRuger and that weird Jack Dorsey cosign retweet implying Kendrick is telling the truth. i have high doubts a coli poster knows shyt but its a slim possibility he's right. At the time of writing Drake has denied the hidden daughter but not the pedo shyt. He shuld dispel it quickly to prevent any room for doubt. Also, why would a person of Jack Dorsey stature who implemented the community notes to battle fake news on the platform before he sold twitter cosign a lie? maybe he know maybe he just dikkriding the moment who knows?
lord nose :troll:
But if its found kendrick is lying then he loses.
3. Both Kendrick & Drake are lying then imo the battle is a waste of eveybodys time Both nikkas lose But neithers legacy is really affected :russ:
On wax the beef was over when Euphoria dropped... period. Have fun being the Tea Police tho

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
In all honesty I don’t really like where this has all gone.
That being said the receipt artwork and talk of leaks very strongly implies that he has evidence to back up his sex trafficking/pedo allegations. Kendrick is one of the most meticulous album creators in the history of hip-hop and music in general. These are the strongest accusations you can make against someone and would seem way out of character for Kendrick to just base it on Millie Bobby Brown rumors.
I guess we’ll see what comes next but the whole thing is uncomfortable to say the least.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Unless your a licensed therapist there is absolutely ZERO reason to be texting an 11 year old child who isn’t blood related to you. ZERO.

Drake set himself up when he did that shyt and that girl’s parents are bad people just like the parents who let Michael Jackson sleep in their kids beds, even if MJ wasn’t touching them (i don’t believe he was) it was inappropriate and WRONG.
Breh it’s a global celebrity and their conversations were shared by Drake :dahell:

And she was like 14-15, not that it matters. It was industry friendship, guardianship or whatever, like Bieber and Kanye or whatever the fukk.

And lol at comparing Drake and a fan of his who is also a celebrity kid being pen pals in public with Mike Jack sharing beds with random kids.

This is the type of weirdoness I’m talking about. I’m afraid of how people with this type of reasoning see kids

Last edited: