Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Dawg he doesn't mean Drake is really a beard. He's just calling him gay (gay=soft) again but in a different way :why:

You taking it too literal. If he had info of Drake being gay that is what he would have been leading with since Day 1. He'd be more detailed with the accusation as well like he is with other accusations.
Of he doesn't have proof, goofy. Doesn't mean you can't read into his mannerisms which is the point I'm making. Everything Drake does on the mic is overcompensation/over-exaggeration, but when he gets around strong personalities, then he turns into ice cream.

Read the tea leaves

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Why did Drake go at Kendrick but not Pusha?

This was a much worse decision
He didn't go at Pusha for a few reasons.

A big one is his career could survive turning down Pusha due to the gap between their ranking in Hip Hop.

No one under 30 got Pusha over Drake when it comes to whose the best even with Pusha winning.

Kendrick is his equal so he couldn't run away this time without losing his #1 status.

You see what happened with J Cole bowing out.

Now he called J Fold.

Also, Drake isn't soft when it comes to popping his shyt...he has a big ego and wants everyone to worship him so he was prepared for this showdown one day.

I don't think he was prepared for Pusha.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
so whats going on in the covert art kendrick kdot posted?? theres more to it besides the ozempic

ySAatni.png

yourgod

Pro
Daps
Jesus this is nasty! I think this might be worse than story of Adidon. Never mind the daughter allegations, it’s the pedo shyt that makes all this cringy. Looks like this generation finally got they ether/takeover moment. Think I saw questlove say this beat is something Al sent over a long time ago.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Because the kid part might be true, the sex offender thing is just some internet bs only weirdos care about cause he was IG friends with kids like Miley Bobbie brown or whatever her name is.

Normal people know that people can be like hmm siblings, friends etc. Other weirdos think that every instance of kid and grown up is sexual :scust:

Unless your a licensed therapist there is absolutely ZERO reason to be texting an 11 year old child who isn’t blood related to you. ZERO.

Drake set himself up when he did that shyt and that girl’s parents are bad people just like the parents who let Michael Jackson sleep in their kids beds, even if MJ wasn’t touching them (i don’t believe he was) it was inappropriate and WRONG.