Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
No he clearly called him a Beard. F*ck you listening to?
Dawg he doesn't mean Drake is really a beard. He's just calling him gay (gay=soft) again but in a different way :why:

You taking it too literal. If he had info of Drake being gay that is what he would have been leading with since Day 1. He'd be more detailed with the accusation as well like he is with other accusations.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The funniest thing about this is Drake went all out with the video at the restaurant in Canada and shyt. He really took his time trying to make his song an event. He thought he had it won. Then Kendrick drops this...

Drake would have eviscerated 98% of the game with this. As it is he would have absolutely stomped Asap and got some major points against Weeknd and Metro. The Ross shyt wouldn’t have “ended” him but it would have been a great rallying cry for his fans.

Kendrick just made it all irrelevant. ALL of it. Nobody’s falling for the lies about Kendrick’s family or beating women. But EVERYBODY believes Drake’s got a daughter now. The medication abuse has been exposed. The Pedo stuff was….really dark and disturbing.

This is absolutely crazy

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont know what happened, but this turned up to another level.

Fam posted receipts(coli’s fav) and tried to mash drakes roll out.

The song is the best of the 3 kendrick joints. Not beat wise. But in the dissection of drake. He hits every note on drakes seemingly insecurities.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I dont know what happened, but this turned up to another level.

Fam posted receipts(coli’s fav) and tried to mash drakes roll out.

The song is the best of the 3 kendrick joints. Not beat wise. But in the dissection of drake. He hits every note.

Yeah even I got caught into the "euphoria is a better song" thing when I first listened to this.

But as diss and what a diss is supposed to do....sheesh this is as vulgar as it gets :picard:

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
People focusing on the kid part instead of the sex offender stuff is wild. Like I don't even care about the kid, let's find out if OVO is full of diddlers.
Because the kid part might be true, the sex offender thing is just some internet bs only weirdos care about cause he was IG friends with kids like Miley Bobbie brown or whatever her name is.

Normal people know that people can be like hmm siblings, friends etc. Other weirdos think that every instance of kid and grown up is sexual :scust: