Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
This the dikk ryding I hate from Stans. Her Loss and The Off Season are both objectively better than Morale. Cole has been rapping better than Kendrick since 2018 if we keeping it a buck.

Coles verse on First Person Shooter & Dots verse off Like That:yeshrug:

How you gone say Kendrick stans dikkriding then say then making empty statements like this with no supporting points?

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
How you gone say Kendrick stans dikkriding then say then making empty statements like this with no supporting points?

Shall I break it down for you? In 2018 Cole outshined Dot on a Jeezy feature. Also on Jay Rocks Redemption Cole had the better feature verse than Kendrick. Not to mention a plethora of dope guest verses.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I loved this shyt. Future should’ve done more on his first verse. I fukk with the hook and how Kendrick’s verse flowed into the hook. Also loved how the sound ended with future just flowing.

Now to the main course: DONT PLAY WITH KDOT! PUT ALL THE DOGS TO SLEEP. My goodness. I love when Kendrick is on this type of time. I need a full album of him just sending shots called Violence. Drakes response is gonna do well commercially but it won’t have no real energy behind it. I want to say Cole will come back with something crazy but I don’t think Cole has even really battled someone. He’s been on a run recently and I respect his pen, I just don’t know if he’s gonna be able to go at Kendrick with the same ferocity has he does when he’s just trying to write something dope. I’m eagerly awaiting the responses
I think the difference with Kendrick is he’s more animated and energetic then Cole and Drake. People make fun of him because he does those voices and shyt but it can either add or remove from the impact of the diss which can work in his favor or not.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I think the difference with Kendrick is he’s more animated and energetic then Cole and Drake. People make fun of him because he does those voices and shyt but it can either add or remove from the impact of the diss which can work in his favor or not.
100%

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Shall I break it down for you? In 2018 Cole outshined Dot on a Jeezy feature. Also on Jay Rocks Redemption Cole had the better feature verse than Kendrick. Not to mention a plethora of dope guest verses.

This aint no break down lol. This is a barely an encapsulation. You suck. You J Cole fans dont have intellect to REALLY dissect the minutiae of hip hop/lyricism. You so damn superficial lol

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Kendrick and Cole are cool
Drake and Cole are friends
Kendrick (in my opinion) legit doesn’t like Drake on a personal level.

Drake has thrown shots at Kendrick but mostly in retaliation. Drake has never truly wanted it with K.Dot, even when Kendrick was throwing direct barbs, Drake was going on stage and calling Kendrick a King.

Kendrick and Cole battling would more than likely be more of a competitive exercise in whose truly number 1. Cole has been HUNGRILY vying for that spot the last half decade while Kendrick has comfortably been sitting on that throne despite a 5 year absence, but the one thing that 5 years did was give Cole momentum. Kendrick would have to bring his lyrical A game for this one

Kendrick and Drake battling would involve actual vitriol and dislike. There would be personal attacks, history rehashed, secrets unburied. It would be this generation’s Nas Vs Jay-Z minus a Helen Of Troy like figure being at the heart of the matter. I’m most interested in learning what it is that Kendrick can’t stand about Drake that caused him to really stand on business when so many other artists decided to befriend him or be cool with him. Drake and Meek went through a real war and ended up cool. Chris Brown and Drake’s camps ended up in a brawl and their cool and do songs together. The only two artists who seem to be on the “fukk Drake forever” train are Push and Kendrick.
Drake quiet as kept been tryna peace it up with Kendrick for a minute if you've peeped. He was at Kendrick show in LA like last year, he talks about "the big 3" a lot, but the thing is I feel like Kendrick don't really care to, so Drake will throw shots on stage and be like "I'm not one of these guys who take 5 years to drop a project", or something to that effect :dead:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They’re really acting like Kendrick isn’t that guy though. It’s so disingenuous. 😅
You got a lot of nikkaz who want to be contrarian and no amount of stats and acclaim matter. Let’s be real J.Cole can rap verses a lot of nikkaz can rap but who has he influenced other than cordae. I know Kendrick has influenced Jid, Keem, Tiarra Wack, Anderson Paak Hell Cole himself is even influenced by Kendrick.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They’re really acting like Kendrick isn’t that guy though. It’s so disingenuous. 😅
You got a lot of nikkaz who want to be contrarian and no amount of stats and acclaim matter. Let’s be real J.Cole can rap verses a lot of nikkaz can rap but who has he influenced other than cordae. I know Kendrick has influenced Jid, Keem, Tiarra Wack,

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
You got a lot of nikkaz who want to be contrarian and no amount of stats and acclaim matter. Let’s be real J.Cole can rap verses a lot of nikkaz can rap but who has he influenced other than cordae. I know Kendrick has influenced Jid, Keem, Tiarra Wack,

Can yall stop saying this dumbass shyt?

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake quiet as kept been tryna peace it up with Kendrick for a minute if you've peeped. He was at Kendrick show in LA like last year, he talks about "the big 3" a lot, but the thing is I feel like Kendrick don't really care to, so Drake will throw shots on stage and be like "I'm not one of these guys who take 5 years to drop a project", or something to that effect :dead:
Cuz he playin it safe he don’t want that smoke. Kendrick has been mad flagrant over the years dissing drake and has always did a passive aggressive response.