Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Cuz he playin it safe he don’t want that smoke. Kendrick has been mad flagrant over the years dissing drake and has always did a passive aggressive response.
Drake still ain't really get over Control, so Kendrick most likely on that stay on your side shyt and I don't blame him for it.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake still ain't really get over Control, so Kendrick most likely on that stay on your side shyt and I don't blame him for it.
Drake likes to have nikkas as his sons that’s why the weekend and Kendrick was on some doing their own shyt. Look at all the shyt he done to future to the point where future now is like fukk you.

Ak made a good point when he said Cole just happy to be in the conversation because how you going to stand there and let drake say all these good things about you on the tour and then say you would be number 1 if it wasn’t for me. While they both on tour together. Kendrick ain’t letting a nikka son him like that. My nikka had a father in his life.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I’m glad Kendrick came outside but for it to take Cole and Drake collaborating and making a hit to do it looks funny. To hop on another song to diss rappers is looks funny to me. Can’t create your own song or wave?

Him saying top me is laughable since he’s had little impact since DAMN/BPSNTRK era. Big Steppers was a miss period. IDC what his Stan’s say or the Grammys. That’s not even a top 10 rap album of 2022. Not even top 25 of the 2020s. I hope he backs it up with music and doesn’t go on another hiatus.

You mad as hell right now :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
One 16 from Kendrick got nikkaz in shambles :dead:

Like I said...

54f9a1045adb4071995815f97697970e.jpeg

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Drake is not an industry darling when it comes to albums they get shyt on a lot. Nah only die hard Cole fans would say Forest hill drive is better than Damn. Ain’t no one saying shyt like that. Just say you don’t fukk with Kendrick my nikka.
I been fukkin wit Kendrick from the beginning but go out in the real world nikka. FHD gets way more love in the real world than DAMN. Also. Drake is an industry darling. Meaning he can fart on a record and the industry gonna make sure he goes platinum. He doesn't even have to try to go platinum. It's automatic at this point. Regardless of what it is. Industry darling. Kendrick is a media and critical darling.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This the dikk ryding I hate from Stans. Her Loss and The Off Season are both objectively better than Morale. Cole has been rapping better than Kendrick since 2018 if we keeping it a buck.

Coles verse on First Person Shooter >>>>Dots verse off Like That:yeshrug:
Both albums that were just ok :yeshrug:
It’s not dikkriding

Neither Drake nor Cole has a Damn or GKMC in them

Or the capacity to make one

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Kendrick has been literally shooting at Drake for over a decade on random verses,Award show cyphers and album singles and nikkas talking like he just randomly woke up one day and did this out the blue :dead:

The fact that Reddit is a better spot to discuss hip hop than the coli is a fukking indictment :dead:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been fukkin wit Kendrick from the beginning but go out in the real world nikka. FHD gets way more love in the real world than DAMN. Also. Drake is an industry darling. Meaning he can fart on a record and the industry gonna make sure he goes platinum. He doesn't even have to try to go platinum. It's automatic at this point. Regardless of what it is. Industry darling. Kendrick is a media and critical darling.
I don’t know what world you’re talking about where Forrest hills drive is better than DAMN. Drake has a higher fanbase he goes beyond hip hop so he has a more diverse reach than Cole and Kendrick. From a hip hop standpoint he gets slandered a lot. Look at what happened with all the dogs nikkaz was mad because he didn’t rap enough so he basically had to do an ep just to please that side. The only time I hear Forrest hills drive is when nikkaz are comparing coles albums to his own catalogue. I have never heared this before where nikkaz is sayin forest hills drive is better than DAMN.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I could give a fukk about that forced ass critical acclaim. Son is a media darling. Drake is an industry darling. Cole is neither. FHD is better than DAMN if u ask most anyone not on the internet. GKMC is the only time where the fans and critique aligned.

I agree with this

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Drake quiet as kept been tryna peace it up with Kendrick for a minute if you've peeped. He was at Kendrick show in LA like last year, he talks about "the big 3" a lot, but the thing is I feel like Kendrick don't really care to, so Drake will throw shots on stage and be like "I'm not one of these guys who take 5 years to drop a project", or something to that effect :dead:

Yea I peeped it thats why I said Kendrick don’t really like Drake on a personal level because most of Drake’s “tricks” he uses to ingratiate himself with nikkas have failed with K.Dot

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Yea I peeped it thats why I said Kendrick don’t really like Drake on a personal level because most of Drake’s “tricks” he uses to ingratiate himself with nikkas have failed with K.Dot
Facts, and like I said I don't blame Kendrick for not taking the bait. It's like you wasn't cool with Control and was hurt about it for a minute, so I'm good on the tryna be cool with you shyt:yeshrug: