Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The Heart part 5 & Family Ties>>>>>>> MM&BS. Kendrick is one of my favorites of all time but a spade is a spade and a miss is a miss. Im shocked yall act the tour was successful because of how dope the album was but not the simple fact that he was ghost and didn’t tour in four years. That’s how I know y’all being dishonest with it.
I didn't like Morale either but his lows are bigger than Drake or J Coles highs

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My point exactly which is why I was confused when bro said Kendrick doesn't do gangsta talk when he 100% does.

That was all I'm saying.
Ok but the thing is he doesn’t really flex with it and he talks a lot about the dysfunction and traumas of it if anything. Where Drake flexes with it because he never had that shyt and grew up as a nerd.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Kendrick is a household name at this point so what he dropped a mid album out of the 3 classics he dropped prior he’s allowed that grace. Cole yet has to drop a classic album and Drake has only one classic under his belt.
People feel like Forest Hills Drive is a classic and not everyone feels Kendrick has 3 classics so yall need to cut it out.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People feel like Forest Hills Drive is a classic and not everyone feels Kendrick has 3 classics so yall need to cut it out.
It don’t matter good kid madd city, tpab and damn are all critically acclaimed. The culture has a regard for those albums. Good kid maad city didn’t win a Grammy but the Grammys got so much backlash with it not winning it fukked up Macklemores career.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
It don’t matter good kid madd city, tpab and damn are all critically acclaimed. The culture has a regard for those albums. Good kid maad city didn’t win a Grammy but the Grammys got so much backlash with it not winning it fukked up Macklemores career.

Macklemore went platinum after the Grammys and the text leak

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I could give a fukk about that forced ass critical acclaim. Son is a media darling. Drake is an industry darling. Cole is neither. FHD is better than DAMN if u ask most anyone not on the internet. GKMC is the only time where the fans and critique aligned.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Damn I loved this shyt. Future should’ve done more on his first verse. I fukk with the hook and how Kendrick’s verse flowed into the hook. Also loved how the sound ended with future just flowing.

Now to the main course: DONT PLAY WITH KDOT! PUT ALL THE DOGS TO SLEEP. My goodness. I love when Kendrick is on this type of time. I need a full album of him just sending shots called Violence. Drakes response is gonna do well commercially but it won’t have no real energy behind it. I want to say Cole will come back with something crazy but I don’t think Cole has even really battled someone. He’s been on a run recently and I respect his pen, I just don’t know if he’s gonna be able to go at Kendrick with the same ferocity has he does when he’s just trying to write something dope. I’m eagerly awaiting the responses

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could give a fukk about that forced ass critical acclaim. Son is a media darling. Drake is an industry darling. Cole is neither. FHD is better than DAMN if u ask most anyone not on the internet. GKMC is the only time where the fans and critique aligned.
Drake is not an industry darling when it comes to albums they get shyt on a lot. Nah only die hard Cole fans would say Forest hill drive is better than Damn. Ain’t no one saying shyt like that. Just say you don’t fukk with Kendrick my nikka.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I didn't like Morale either but his lows are bigger than Drake or J Coles highs
This the dikk ryding I hate from Stans. Her Loss and The Off Season are both objectively better than Morale. Cole has been rapping better than Kendrick since 2018 if we keeping it a buck.

Coles verse on First Person Shooter >>>>Dots verse off Like That:yeshrug: