Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
As long as the man who pissed on him is alive and walking this earth Aubrey a ho:hubie:

K dot don't need to do all that gangster talk. He's a humble man of god. But don't get it twisted. He's certified on his turf and always connected.

I'm the only nikka next to Snoop that can push the button
Have the Coast on standby
I box 'em all in, by a landslide
Nah homie we too sensitive, it spill out to the streets

I make the call and get the coast involved then history repeats

OEtluC.gif

Drake got gang ties. Kenny got family ties. There's a difference:childplease:

cali living:banderas:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, y’all talking Kendrick has had no impact since damn sound like haters. Dude had one album that wasn’t hittin with the masses, j coke and drake have had multiple duds, drakes just drops music non stop and wave rides everything so he’s likely to put out another hit to cover the stick of his flops. Y’all would have something if k dot puts up another dud, but that ain’t happening haters :umad:
Nah Kendrick ain’t missing on the next one. He usually does a mainstream appealing album every other album. To pimp a butterfly and Mr Morale and Big Steppers were for him and Good Kid Maad City and Damn were for the masses. If he does a collab with Keem he’s going to make sure it’s for the masses so Keem can reach a bigger audience.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
nikka was pump faking brodie. Lol. When Cole dropped Forest Hill Drive and got his praise Kendrick popped out on social media talking bout he ready to do it. Cole actually was the last one to say he was willing to do it but Kendrick said it ain't gonna happen. That hold up was all on Kendrick.

Forest Hills Drive came out while Kendrick was about to drop TPAB, come on. If he mentioned the collab album it would have solely been him responding to a fan question on some "sure it can still happen" shyt. And then later they did the Black Friday thing.

Kendrick never been scared of doing shyt with Cole, and Cole not scared of doing shyt with Kendrick. That's not their character as rappers. They just never had time to do the album and it stopped being a real thing once they got their deals. The funny thing is that now they're both on Interscope so it would actually make sense, but it's never happening. I don't want it either, I just wanted to hear the original songs they did.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Yea, y’all talking Kendrick has had no impact since damn sound like haters. Dude had one album that wasn’t hittin with the masses, j coke and drake have had multiple duds, drakes just drops music non stop and wave rides everything so he’s likely to put out another hit to cover the stick of his flops. Y’all would have something if k dot puts up another dud, but that ain’t happening haters :umad:
Kendrick came out the gate with a classic

Neither Drake or J Cole did that

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Travis Scott has picked a side

Rap avengers coming together against Drake or sum? :russ:

I don’t fukk w Drake at all but this is actually corny though. He gave Travis by far the biggest hit of his career and elevated him to another level.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
This sound like hate

It ain't like Kendrick is washed
The Heart part 5 & Family Ties>>>>>>> MM&BS. Kendrick is one of my favorites of all time but a spade is a spade and a miss is a miss. Im shocked yall act the tour was successful because of how dope the album was but not the simple fact that he was ghost and didn’t tour in four years. That’s how I know y’all being dishonest with it.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Drake had duds? The only one you can call a "dud" was the dance album which wasn't even hip hop.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rap avengers coming together against Drake or sum? :russ:

I don’t fukk w Drake at all but this is actually corny though. He gave Travis by far the biggest hit of his career and elevated him to another level.
It’s just budden said the shyt is fake. You think 21 is riding with Drake in this situation I guarantee nikka is staying neutral and not saying a fukking word on Metro and Future.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
K dot don't need to do all that gangster talk.

But he does do the gangster talk lol.

I've let it be known in that Mr morale thread early and still that I think it was a great album but we really pretending like Kendrick shies around his affiliations?

nikka had a whole interview with vice/noisey with nikkas in full blood hoodies and sweats doing prison workouts.

I'm all for the beef but some of y'all gotta chill

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Heart part 5 & Family Ties>>>>>>> MM&BS. Kendrick is one of my favorites of all time but a spade is a spade and a miss is a miss. Im shocked yall act the tour was successful because of how dope the album was but not the simple fact that he was ghost and didn’t tour in four years. That’s how I know y’all being dishonest with it.
Kendrick is a household name at this point so what he dropped a mid album out of the 3 classics he dropped prior he’s allowed that grace. Cole yet has to drop a classic album and Drake has only one classic under his belt.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But he does do the gangster talk lol.

I've let it be known in that Mr morale thread early and still that I think it was a great album but we really pretending like Kendrick shies around his affiliations?

nikka had a whole interview with vice/noisey with nikkas in full blood hoodies and sweats doing prison workouts.

I'm all for the beef but some of y'all gotta chill
Because that’s his friends and family he’s got both crips and bloods as family members what do you expect the nikka grew up in the hood with a lot of those people.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Because that’s his friends and family he’s got both crips and bloods as family members what do you expect the nikka grew up in the hood.

My point exactly which is why I was confused when bro said Kendrick doesn't do gangsta talk when he 100% does.

That was all I'm saying.