Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Kendrick has multiple songs that have over a BILLION plays.
This shyt is not even remotely his "biggest song".
:pachaha:

The Coli is not reality.

frfr. I was about to respond to that too but i seen your post. and not even that but it says most streamed Kendrick Lamar feature. feature. not his own song

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps

i feel like some of that is a reach but the point he made about making songs with drake and being on tour with drake and being seen with drake a lot for the past few years and him not being seen with kdot since damn era was proof enough. that interview with cole talking about being cool with people who are genuine with him did sound like a passive aggressive punch at kendrick too. its crazy how he dropped this video earlier this week and kendrick diss a couple days after. buddy was lowkey right

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That shyt makes me laugh. “Why didn’t you diss him when he was in album mode?” :laff:

Album mode must mean when all the Drake and all the writers are in the same vicinity.
The funny thing is Kendrick has been dissing drake on almost every project he’s done since Control. He even name dropped him on Big steppers and Drake still had multiple times to shoot. Drake still went to this nikkaz concert in Toronto. When he did his big steppers tour.

Drake a fan of Kendrick lowkey because Kendrick has the authenticity that he had to buy he a good kid but really grew up around shooters. the real battle I want to see is Kendrick and Cole.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
i feel like some of that is a reach but the point he made about making songs with drake and being on tour with drake and being seen with drake a lot for the past few years and him not being seen with kdot since damn era was proof enough. that interview with cole talking about being cool with people who are genuine with him did sound like a passive aggressive punch at kendrick too. its crazy how he dropped this video earlier this week and kendrick diss a couple days after. buddy was lowkey right
Alot of it is a reach but I also do feel like Kendrick started it.