Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
This is cap. It simplifies MJ. MJ wrote and produced some of his biggest hits and did for others as well. He also had his hands in everything creatively from his music videos to his choreography. To say he's just this machine based artist is ABSOLUTELY FALSE. I'm tired of nikkas pushing this narrative to big up Prince. Who doesn't need that. The MJ line doesn't make sense. Period. In any capacity. MJ did alot of his songs AT HOME first.
You're overthinking it just like everyone else with this explanation.

I agree with you as far Mike having his hands in everything. But the line is the line. Prince lived longer than Mike. That's it. That line really needs no deeper analysis.

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Kendrick needs some money and some buzz :mjlol: Poetry over pots and pans not moving the needle anymore.

Meathead is another rapper needing a buzz so now he wants to diss Drake. Lost two of his baby mothers to football players but still gotta pay child support :umad:
Kendrick has to make that cash. Conscious rappers need food to eat, too.

Grand_Verbalizer

All Star
Daps
Now goofy a crime boss:mjlol:.....real bosses don't allow other men to urinate on them.

Play around if you want

drake-2005-teen-choice-awards-1519833689-view-0.jpg

giphy.webp

0011791906_25.jpg

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Call me flabby but who is the Big 3? And what does Big Sean have to do with this? :flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You're overthinking it just like everyone else with this explanation.

I agree with you as far Mike having his hands in everything. But the line is the line. Prince lived longer than Mike. That's it. That line really needs no deeper analysis.
Yea. If it's JUST that. The line is weak? Am I right?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
What's your argument bruh? Quincy took those ideas and hired the greatest musicians to get the job done

Michael is the genesis of those song

Michael wrote the girl is mine without Quincy and Billy Jean and The way you make me feel.

What are you saying, he's not playing the keys well guess what

He is literally telling Michael Bearden , who is a fukking vet and one of the greatest live/sessions musicans.

How to play HIS SONG

nikka we AGREE with eachother. Lol. U need to be arguing with the other nikka.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I would hope Cole could see through it but idk, he moves a little funny himself at times. Lyrically, Drake isn’t his equal. So, their latest song together was a little puzzling to me because I never thought he would ever co-sign or give the appearance of co-signing that sentiment. Even on the song he’s still high key saying Drake isn’t his equal lol. Add to that your points about the tour. That link up is very strange.
Cole too much of a nice guy…

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
I think I finally understand the k dot hype he’s actually not that great at rapping but people really like the emotion they feel from his raps I guess he’s being “aggressive” and “bringing back the feeling”

Last edited:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
I think I finally under the k dot hype he’s actually not that great a rapping but people really like the emotion they feel from his raps I guess he’s being “aggressive” and “bringing back the feeling”
Similar to another West Coast rapper :sas2:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought this was fake but damn Drake really looking betrayed that Future would be on a diss Drake with Kendrick :dead:

This response will be legendary :wow:
The boy gotta be careful how he comes with it because he’s dealing with two artists that have two coasts on lock. Future got the South and Kendrick got the west. I’m excited about this because Drakes response isn’t only to Kendrick he gotta get Metro and Future too.

This won’t be an easy fight for the boy. This is Coles time to really show he the top nikka in this rap shyt.