Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lupe can't get other people to stop sleeping.

I highly doubt someone who had the career that Lupe should've had
gives a flying fukk about him writing a diss.

:pachaha:

Threads like this remind me of why I find the Hip-Hop message board thing
so corny now.

Daps
Reppin
prosper any where on earth
U have no idea what the fukk u talking about. Mike would START a song with just the melodies and things in his head. He would even beat box the whole record. The would then later fill in the lyrics and instrumentation. There is literal PROOF of this. U nikkas need to gftoh.
What's your argument bruh? Quincy took those ideas and hired the greatest musicians to get the job done

Michael is the genesis of those song

Michael wrote the girl is mine without Quincy and Billy Jean and The way you make me feel.

What are you saying, he's not playing the keys well guess what

He is literally telling Michael Bearden , who is a fukking vet and one of the greatest live/sessions musicans.

How to play HIS SONG

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Will J prince allow Drake to respond
Or call it off like he did with Pusha because we all knew what was about to happen
Will Mr. Jermaine respond with a False Prophet record or get JID to respond for him
Baby Keem tucked in the Rover
All that and more on the next episode of Dragonball Z

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hex

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Demon mode activated

Kendrick might not want to go outside for the next 6 months :demonic:

drake.png

Now goofy a crime boss:mjlol:.....real bosses don't allow other men to urinate on them.

Drake gonna keep this professional. He don't want any problems in LA.

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Nobody in their right mind is fukking with Lupe Fiasco especially after what he did to Royce

As great as Kendrick is he’d do very well to let that giant sleep.
Knowing what we know of Kendrick I highly doubt he would even consider going after Lupe.
The people he considers as his peers are the Kamasi Washington, Flying Lotus, Thundercats of the world. Progressive artists focused on pushing genres not on creating a Tiktok moment. I would think he would respect a deep conceptual artist like Lupe not view him as a manufactured pop star who doesn’t deserve his slot.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall nikkas too emotional. And I rock with you as a poster breh but you making a lotta assumptions rn :skip:

Name some albums michael jackson produced for other people? Performed, mixed, and mastered?

Nobody tryna take away from breh. But his skillset ain't have what prince had. How am I supposed to hold less respect towards the person doing more and more difficult tasks?

Prince literally got a vault full of shyt we haven't even heard yet. Not loosies or demos. WHOLE ALBUMS

Breh, it ain't many artists on his level. People ain't covering Michael jackson songs like they do prince. Why's that? Cause musicians feel prince's music more and understand the difference. Prince's music was more artsy qmd experimental. I'll admit I'm biased since I aint really into pop. MJ played around with different sounds over his career but it still safer than prince at his tamest
Mike is Jesus to these dudes

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I'm not a chart stan or anything, but this is probably eating him up lol

Katt Williams effect. People listening bc it’s negativity

I’m not shyttin on kendrick im a fan, but it’s just weird that this is his biggest song when the song ain’t really that good. The disses are cool but musically, it’s kinda ass.

This song = H to the Omo.

Both contained light jabs but nothing groundbreaking, both songs sampled classic 80s beats but felt outdated and…kinda wack