Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so do you think Drake is shook because Kendrick would destroy Drake's ghost writers

I don't know about J Cole being shook though, he can rap, and I thought Kendrick and Cole were cool
Drake has sent subs but lowkey I think he is. Because Kendrick is the type of nikka to make a diss to drake on some therapy type of level shyt to question what type of man he is. Like Drake you know his background and the money has now allowed him to be on some gangsta street shyt. Kendrick grew up around the street shyt but wanted to improve it he is more authentic in that type of enviornment and I think Drake is threatened by that.

Cole is different because he has a certain authenticity about him where it’s a bit harder for Kendrick to go in on him like that.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Kendrick kept pump faking.

Come on breh you wylin right now. Cole said last year that they had songs but could never finish the album due to their schedules. They both were in the process of securing record deals, touring, and laying the groundwork for their success.

I see no reason to believe they're beefing or not friends anymore. Kendrick went to Dreamville's studio and played them the album in 2017, before it came out. Cole came out during the DAMN tour. Kendrick went back to the Dreamville studio to listen to Revenge Of the Dreamers in 2019 and contributed some vocals. Last year Cole was out here name dropping Kendrick as the big three, showing love. He could have simply not mentioned him, like Drake didn't mention him.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
The subliminals on his Big Amount freestyle are just as harsh
Just listened to that.

I’m guessing it’s the “I’m raps Darth Vader…ain’t none of my kids disrespecting me, ain’t nobody (J Prince) you can call to protect you from me”

‘Rappin bout the streets but never lived in or near the ghetto’

“All them songs, you the big man? Big man getting extorted like a bytch. You afraid of the big bad wolf, you a lil Red (skin) robbin (flow/swag jackin) bytch”

:mjlol::wow:

I think I profiled and ain’t ever give Sauce a chance til GG3, dawg been rappin.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Come on breh you wylin right now. Cole said last year that they had songs but could never finish the album due to their schedules. They both were in the process of securing record deals, touring, and laying the groundwork for their success.

I see no reason to believe they're beefing or not friends anymore. Kendrick went to Dreamville's studio and played them the album in 2017, before it came out. Cole came out during the DAMN tour. Kendrick went back to the Dreamville studio to listen to Revenge Of the Dreamers in 2019 and contributed some vocals. Last year Cole was out here name dropping Kendrick as the big three, showing love. He could have simply not mentioned him, like Drake didn't mention him.
nikka was pump faking brodie. Lol. When Cole dropped Forest Hill Drive and got his praise Kendrick popped out on social media talking bout he ready to do it. Cole actually was the last one to say he was willing to do it but Kendrick said it ain't gonna happen. That hold up was all on Kendrick.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Drake has sent subs but lowkey I think he is. Because Kendrick is the type of nikka to make a diss to drake on some therapy type of level shyt to question what type of man he is. Like Drake you know his background and the money has now allowed him to be on some gangsta street shyt. Kendrick grew up around the street shyt but wanted to improve it he is more authentic in that type of enviornment and I think Drake is threatened by that.

Cole is different because he has a certain authenticity about him where it’s a bit harder for Kendrick to go in on him like that.

I agree with all of this breh

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Another thread about the takedown of black men by this cum guzzling CAC faqqot @LieutenantDan ..... I hope 50 finally let's Young Buck face fukk you to death soon :demonic:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
They

You can look at Drake temperament in them pap shots and see he is contemplating what will happen if he responds, not sure he wants to put up with all the attacks on his ethnic makeup and upbringing again
:russ:

He will have to 8 mile himself before Kendrick goes that route.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Kendrick and Cole are cool
Drake and Cole are friends
Kendrick (in my opinion) legit doesn’t like Drake on a personal level.

Drake has thrown shots at Kendrick but mostly in retaliation. Drake has never truly wanted it with K.Dot, even when Kendrick was throwing direct barbs, Drake was going on stage and calling Kendrick a King.

Kendrick and Cole battling would more than likely be more of a competitive exercise in whose truly number 1. Cole has been HUNGRILY vying for that spot the last half decade while Kendrick has comfortably been sitting on that throne despite a 5 year absence, but the one thing that 5 years did was give Cole momentum. Kendrick would have to bring his lyrical A game for this one

Kendrick and Drake battling would involve actual vitriol and dislike. There would be personal attacks, history rehashed, secrets unburied. It would be this generation’s Nas Vs Jay-Z minus a Helen Of Troy like figure being at the heart of the matter. I’m most interested in learning what it is that Kendrick can’t stand about Drake that caused him to really stand on business when so many other artists decided to befriend him or be cool with him. Drake and Meek went through a real war and ended up cool. Chris Brown and Drake’s camps ended up in a brawl and their cool and do songs together. The only two artists who seem to be on the “fukk Drake forever” train are Push and Kendrick.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with all of this breh
Like Drake is too easy of a target for Kendrick if we being honest. Cole is more interesting because he is similar in vision to how Kendrick is. Like both of them have voiced their thoughts on how blacks are treated in America. Where Drake has never done this in his music and he could get attacked on that by Kendrick. Both of them protested for George Floyd where Drake never set one foot on the pavement.

Last edited:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They
You can look at Drake temperament in them pap shots and see he is contemplating what will happen if he responds, not sure he wants to put up with all the attacks on his ethnic makeup and upbringing again
:russ:

He will have to 8 mile himself before Kendrick goes that route.
Which I don’t know if he’s smart enough to do at this point. This is way different than meek mill.