Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
We waited like 14 years for this Cold War to go hot, it finally does and it’s Kenny spittin battle rap starter kit generic gun bars (he has K’s and 9’s For All The Dogs :unimpressed:), seemingly being jealous Drake and Cole are friends, and acknowledging Drake as the GOAT (MJ of rap)

Drake should send Future that invoice…they fell out, and Pluto said “fukk that, ima get that stimulus regardless…fukkumean”…Aubrey carrying nikkas whole rollout for them in absentia …he should title his response “Main Character Syndrome”

Or if they do a joint response Cole should handle Kendrick in similar tone as he did Kanye on False Prophets…and Drake’s verse should be nothing but pure disdain for Future for having the audacity to pull this after singlehandedly probably making that man millions of dollars
If you read this back you’d be disgusted at how silly it reads

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
If you read this back you’d be disgusted at how silly it reads

Nah, I read it again and it’s pretty solid to me….maybe try reading it again, but this time with a skat-rap delivery

But it’s just my opinion, don’t bring the K’s and 9’s out on me dog :whoa:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
nikka your fan base is entering our 30s. Just drop good music fakkit

Braman

Superstar
Daps
All Cole did was say what we've ALL been saying about Kanye for years, even before False Prophets. You gassing that nikka HELLA hard. Talking about "with pinpoint accuracy" nikka so did we wtf.

Yea, that’s what accurate means :gucci:

‘We’ ain’t rappers, ngga. So a good diss takes stuff that people been thinking, things that’s been bubbling under the surface but havent been blasted to the world….and they blast it to the world

‘Is that a world tour or your girl tour’
‘Fell from top 10 to not mentioned at all ’
‘First Biggie’s ya mans, then you got the nerve to say you better than Big’
‘Your whole career is based off somebody damn near killin you’

All of these lines are so filthy bc they evoke ‘damn I was kinda thinkin that, that’s facts’.

Need hip hop 101 explained to you brehs :childplease:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Section 80 - 2011
GKMC - 2012 (basically 2013 given how late it dropped)
TPAB - 2015
Untitled - 2016
Damn - 2017
BP soundtrack- 2018

Let’s not act like that long break was the norm, Kenny likely would’ve dropped in 2020 had the pandemic not happened, breh cares about touring and wouldn’t have dropped an album he couldn’t tour

Breh has a lot to prove having his own label, I have no evidence but firmly believe he’s droppin this year
People also neglect to mention that he doesn't just rap. He's executive produced albums for his label mates, ghostwrote for the industry, and straight up made whole careers (baby keem)

He's one of them artists that makes you go :ohhh: at all the shyt he's did on the low

He's prolific as hell. Which is crazy once you consider how so much had to be going on at one time. I feel like he won't fully get his due in that regard until way later:wow:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
This is cap. It simplifies MJ. MJ wrote and produced some of his biggest hits and did for others as well. He also had his hands in everything creatively from his music videos to his choreography. To say he's just this machine based artist is ABSOLUTELY FALSE. I'm tired of nikkas pushing this narrative to big up Prince. Who doesn't need that. The MJ line doesn't make sense. Period. In any capacity. MJ did alot of his songs AT HOME first.
It simplifies it but it's not that far from the truth

Prince could do everything. Breh is like kendrick. They've literally created people's careers. Like pronce recording all of the time's parts himself. Or Dot ghostwriting for jay rock and schoolboy q. Michael jackson never did that.

Mj was a great artist but it's levels to this shyt. Guys like kendrick, stevie wonder, or prince just have a grasp over music most will never reach. Being great is one feat, but making greatness out of others is many feats in one