Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Kendrick pulled such a chess move pulling this. Jumped on a record where both the artist and producer don’t fukk with Drake.

He timed this so perfectly that Aubrey legit has no choice but to respond. And he better not hide behind J. Cole either..

The wild thing about all this is what can Drake REALLY say about Kendrick that can get under his skin? He can’t talk about materialistic shyt. He can’t talk about album sales. He can’t rely on social media memes or comments.

What’s he gonna say? “You take to long to drop? You just jealous that Cole and I run the game and you just irrelevant. I took you on tour, I put you on, you should be bowing down to me. Your music is overrated and isn’t talking about nothing.”

That’s probably legit what he gonna say…:pachaha:

I’ve waited so long for this…this Canadian better not bytch up like last time. He better be a man..

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
My take on the Prince/MJ line

Prince was a real musician when it comes to down to it !! Vocals, playing mutilple instruments, and WRITING HIS OWN shyt!!
Prince/KDot

MJ is a great performer who the people love.
Mike always had a system or a machine behind him that wouldn't let him fall off.

Same as Drake / MJ
This is cap. It simplifies MJ. MJ wrote and produced some of his biggest hits and did for others as well. He also had his hands in everything creatively from his music videos to his choreography. To say he's just this machine based artist is ABSOLUTELY FALSE. I'm tired of nikkas pushing this narrative to big up Prince. Who doesn't need that. The MJ line doesn't make sense. Period. In any capacity. MJ did alot of his songs AT HOME first.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
4- We have 1, one case of Cole “dissing” forreal and it’s false prophets and he low key demolished Kanye. With pinpoint accuracy. So he definitely has it in him

All Cole did was say what we've ALL been saying about Kanye for years, even before False Prophets. You gassing that nikka HELLA hard. Talking about "with pinpoint accuracy" nikka so did we wtf.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
My take on the Prince/MJ line

Prince was a real musician when it comes to down to it !! Vocals, playing mutilple instruments, and WRITING HIS OWN shyt!!
Prince/KDot

MJ is a great performer who the people love.
Mike always had a system or a machine behind him that wouldn't let him fall off.

Same as Drake / MJ

We didnt ask you though

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is cap. It simplifies MJ. MJ wrote and produced some of his biggest hits and did for others as well. He also had his hands in everything creatively from his music videos to his choreography. To say he's just this machine based artist is ABSOLUTELY FALSE. I'm tired of nikkas pushing this narrative to big up Prince. Who doesn't need that. The MJ line doesn't make sense. Period. In any capacity.

Micheal words his self.

nikkaajhhhh couldn't write shyt.
He was beat boxing and told folks to compose the music around that shyt

White dude . MJ HOW DO YOU MAKE MUSIC ...

MJ. .. I HEARD SOME shyt IN MY HEAD AND START MAKING NOISE I HEAR MUSIC AND START FEELING IT

WHITE dude. Can you compose music

MJ. NO BUT I CAN FEEL IT
:whew:

Daps
Reppin
prosper any where on earth
I love these moments, it really expose peoples hip hop knowledge on the culture

i've seen one post on IG saying prince died before MJ

I've seen people saying kendrick wasn't direct

I've seen alot people saying some real sus shyt

Hip hop got so watered down that people scuffing about competition between 2 top rappers

I'm gonna keep watching people look lost at this key moment lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Micheal words his self.

MJ. .. I HEARD SOME shyt IN MY HEAD AND START MAKING NOISE I HEAR MUSIC AND START FEELING IT

MJ. NO BUT I CAN FEEL IT

Daps
Reppin
prosper any where on earth
Micheal words his self.

MJ. NO BUT I CAN FEEL IT
uh no, he wrote songs with randy when they were the jacksons

"You can you feel it" was his idea along with" heartbreak hotel "

Mike been writing since he was a teenager with his brothers.

This is what i mean, people be popping up with some culture less hot takes

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Agree or diagree with his theory of k.dot and big sean?