Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I love these moments, it really expose peoples hip hop knowledge on the culture

i've seen one post on IG saying prince died before MJ

I've seen people saying kendrick wasn't direct

I've seen alot people saying some real sus shyt

Hip hop got so watered down that people scuffing about competition between 2 top rappers

I'm gonna keep watching people look lost at this key moment lol
U have no idea what the fukk u talking about. Mike would START a song with just the melodies and things in his head. He would even beat box the whole record. The would then later fill in the lyrics and instrumentation. There is literal PROOF of this. U nikkas need to gftoh.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It simplifies it but it's not that far from the truth

Prince could do everything. Breh is like kendrick. They've literally created people's careers. Like pronce recording all of the time's parts himself. Or Dot ghostwriting for jay rock and schoolboy q. Michael jackson never did that.

Mj was a great artist but it's levels to this shyt. Guys like kendrick, stevie wonder, or prince just have a grasp over music most will never reach. Being great is one feat, but making greatness out of others is many feats in one
It is far from the truth. Just cause Prince plays more instruments doesn't mean MJ was just some machined artist who didn't write or create music. It's a lazy ass take
MJ was creative as fukk.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
It simplifies it but it's not that far from the truth

Prince could do everything. Breh is like kendrick. They've literally created people's careers. Like pronce recording all of the time's parts himself. Or Dot ghostwriting for jay rock and schoolboy q. Michael jackson never did that.

Mj was a great artist but it's levels to this shyt. Guys like kendrick,
stevie wonder, or prince just have a grasp over music most will never reach. Being great is one feat, but making greatness out of others is many feats in one

:what: You completely misrepresenting the bar

Kendrick is to Drake as Prince was to MJ. Implying, that Kendrick is a superior musician to Drake, and Drake only

What that DOESNT mean, is that Kendrick is also a better musician than Michael Jackson :what: Or comparable to Stevie Wonder. Like what you even on right now :heh:

‘Kendrick exec produced for Jay rock’ as your evidence comparing someone to Michael Jackson is nasty work. I see why buddy needed to explain that B Legit bar some of yall a lil slow :pachaha:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
It is far from the truth. Just cause Prince plays more instruments doesn't mean MJ was just some machined artists who didn't write or create music. It's a lazy ass take
MJ was creative as fukk.
It's not saying he wasn't. You're simplifying prince as well. It's more just knowing how to play a bunch of instruments, prince created his own sound and kept reinventing it throughout his life

Not only was he good at multiple instruments, he was really good. Thats not a easy or common trait to have breh

To top it off, dude was a genius songwriter as well. He could be sentimental as well as crass. MJ doesn't have an album in his catalog better than 1999. MJ is more of a singles and radio guy. Prince was an album artist.