Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Not Crodie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Metro x future finally dropped, it's a really good album but all the talk is on kendrick...thats what happens when a true goat drops.

and dot is right, them nikkas crossed the line, how dare you mention an artist that dropped nothing but objective classics albums when your best shyt is like a 6/10 at best. Nobody is playing in the same court as Kdot.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
We probably will never get a full on battle but the prospect of Cole vs Kendrick is fascinating and tbh it could go bad for K Dot :pachaha: And I say that as someone who doesn’t even think Cole is on Kendrick’s level as an artist. But a battle is different

1- You NEVER go first. Bc you already conditioning tbe audience to toot for the underdog.

2- There is a bit of an elephant in the room w/ Kendrick and it’s that for whatever reason it seem like a lot of the streets, the younger crowd, don’t fw him. Like they think he’s too preachy. Cole could pounce on that. A diss don’t gotta be true to the letter of the law it just gotta be true enough …Like Jay sayin ‘1 hot album every ten years’ wasn’t true but it was an exaggeration of a real sentiment that Nas was falling off. Cole could do the same

3- People loved first Person shooter and everyone loves Cole these past few years. So i kinda feel nggas would embrace Cole unleashing the clip

4- We have 1, one case of Cole “dissing” forreal and it’s false prophets and he low key demolished Kanye. With pinpoint accuracy. So he definitely has it in him
1. This was nothing but a challenge to battle. You out your mind if you think this was Kendricks actual diss. :mjlol:

2. The streets/young crowd don't fukk with Cole either. Ain't nobody bumping Cole in the hood :russ:.....nobody really bumping drake like that either. Drake's music is for IG thots and 40 year old dudes who hang out with their nephews.

3. Don't matter what they embrace. At the end of the day it's gonna come down to who got the bars. And Cole knows Kendrick is a different beast. Which is why he been on his nuts his whole career.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t see how you can be a rap fan and not like this track just based off the energy it could spark :yeshrug:

if we get some tracks from drake and Cole and this turns into a decent back and forth that would be great. It’s obvious with these three this would never escalate to anything more than just rapping so I’m all for it