Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
They gotta do some shyt that can be played in clubs lol Because Like that can be played in clubs all summer, and that is the true ether when a diss about you can be played at all avenues

You know it’s gonna be some slow shyt like this

Imagine Cole spitting on something this downtempo. Sleepiness would be automatically induced after a couple of bars.

:heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My take on the Prince/MJ line

Prince was a real musician when it comes to down to it !! Vocals, playing mutilple instruments, and WRITING HIS OWN shyt!!
Prince/KDot

MJ is a great performer who the people love.
Mike always had a system or a machine behind him that wouldn't let him fall off.

Same as Drake / MJ

Braman

Superstar
Daps
1. This was nothing but a challenge to battle. You out your mind if you think this was Kendricks actual diss. :mjlol:

Naaaah bruh we not doin that. DaTs Da bAiT. You do know the only reason people say this is bc of how jay vs Nas went right?

People think Jay “baited” Nas at summer jam but it wasn’t a separate song, he previewed what was already takeover. And Nas wasn’t “baitin” Jay with H to the Omo. That was his diss! He just didnt expect Takover to be so vicious so it made him retool.

So, there ain’t so such thing as “bait”. Every diss you put your name on need to be heat or you run the risk of being embarrassed . Cole could legit embarrass kendrick if he was on that time. That’s why you ‘shoot to kill’ a wounded animal is dangerous

2. The streets/young crowd don't fukk with Cole either. Ain't nobody bumping Cole in the hood :russ:.....nobody really bumping drake like that either. Drake's music is for IG thots and 40 year old dudes who hang out with their nephews.

I’m not talking high schoolers bruh :comeon: I’m OG age who when I say ‘younger’ I mean 20s and early 30s. They qualify for streets. ‘Black twitter’ and such spaces. These are people who are in the know and of course they listen to Drake and yes they fw Cole by way of him featuring with all their mumble rap faves

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
We waited like 14 years for this Cold War to go hot, it finally does and it’s Kenny spittin battle rap starter kit generic gun bars (he has K’s and 9’s For All The Dogs :unimpressed:), seemingly being jealous Drake and Cole are friends, and acknowledging Drake as the GOAT (MJ of rap)

Drake should send Future that invoice…they fell out, and Pluto said “fukk that, ima get that stimulus regardless…fukkumean”…Aubrey carrying nikkas whole rollout for them in absentia …he should title his response “Main Character Syndrome”

Or if they do a joint response Cole should handle Kendrick in similar tone as he did Kanye on False Prophets…and Drake’s verse should be nothing but pure disdain for Future for having the audacity to pull this after singlehandedly probably making that man millions of dollars

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
My take on the Prince/MJ line

Prince was a real musician when it comes to down to it !! Vocals, playing mutilple instruments, and WRITING HIS OWN shyt!!
Prince/KDot

MJ is a great performer who the people love.
Mike always had a system or a machine behind him that wouldn't let him fall off.

Same as Drake / MJ
Ya'll breaking down these weak ass bars like ya'll just cracked morse code or some shyt. :camby: