Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace

Look at the newest one. It's Drake. That would make Drake highest ever

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Didn't Future say something once (indirectly) about Drake trying to shark his entire style or something after that joint album they dropped or is that all in my head?
Future and Drake's friendship been off and on since like 2012.Right before they reconciled for What a time.....Future was gonna sue Drake for getting kicked off his tour. They were cool up until recently...with the Her Loss album/Metro being disgruntled with Drake.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
My bad, Prince's 3121 is the ONLY Prince album to DEBUT @ #1. So it isn't a reach.

What does being one away from Michael Jackson have to do with Prince outliving Michael? My post makes more sense in that regard than yours. And to think people actually co-signed that.
It's a dumb ass bar brodie. Lol. In no form or fashion is Prince seeing MJ commercially no matter how u slice it. Right NOW MJ is still played more and streamed more and sells more. Both these nikkas dead. Died of similar causes. And not many years apart.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Okay, let's get it up, it's time for him to prove that he's a problem
nikkas clickin' up, but cannot be legit, no 40 Water, tell 'em

I ain't catch this either that's a dope reference.

caught that the first time shyt was tough. whats even more crazy/dope is that e-40 rapped over this beat on Charlie Hustle album and the song featured Cash Money:wow:

the layers:wow:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
d6u7qds.gif

@CrimsonTider

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Look at the newest one. It's Drake. That would make Drake highest ever
they told me already. didnt know.

but im just replying to the original tweet - why would he need buzz if he has the second highest grossing rap tour ever and he just went platinum a tear or two ago lol