Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's Kendrick have against Cole? I know Drake is a fagget ass fraud but didn't know Cole would be a target. Anyway these dudes are lame. Hip hop will never rach the heights of diss records we once had.

Cole is proclaiming he's the best and that he and Drake run rap, it doesn't have to be deeper than that

Last edited:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:

Purple rain went 1
Batman soundtrack went 1
Around the world went 1

This is a real REACH. Please don’t tell me you’re one of those fans that was writing thesis on “Damn, Nation” and that Kendrick killed somebody

Smh this is a crazy thing to reach for the lines aren’t that deep.

Drake- I’m one away from Michael Jackson
Kendrick- Prince outlived Mike Jack

It’s not that deep lol

My bad, Prince's 3121 is the ONLY Prince album to DEBUT @ #1. So it isn't a reach.

What does being one away from Michael Jackson have to do with Prince outliving Michael? My post makes more sense in that regard than yours. And to think people actually co-signed that.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
I swear I'll never understand Stan culture. These artists don't know y'all nikkas. You ain't gone get to kick it with them because you choose a side or endlessly defend them.

Kendrick got off on this. Gone be interesting to see if Drake or Cole respond immediately or wait until their next album drop. No way they can stay quiet.
It's weird, at a certain age you have to realize rap=WWE especially in today's age. WWF attitude era was 90/early 2000s rap. Those days are gone, thankfully.

Last edited:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

^^^ How am I reaching?

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
Future and Kendrick dont sound good together. Maybe if it was only Kendrick on the song.
Cap
King’s Dead >>>>>>>>>>>>

How lil Kenny got y’all in y’all pyjama clothes crying
:mjlol:

War is war and there’s no rules to this, plus there’s bigger issues at hand to actually cry about like Israel bombing Palestine.

:mjpls:

:yeshrug:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Half way thru the song im really lookin at my screen like wtf is this. This shyt is so wack :mjlol: Like the beat x the voice is such a bad combination

It reminds me of when underground kendrick first came out it was the iPod era, and any time I hooked my iPod to my car aux it started playing songs in alphabetical order. ADHD would come on every time I started my car I used to HATE this ngga. I didn’t even know who he was but every time I starter my car I hear this weird robot voice like who tf IS this :scust:

Obviously it grew on me and he doesn’t do it as much but man this is Deja vu this track sounds ridiculous :bryan:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I personally don't enjoy Kendrick anymore. That verse had some bars, I guess but the delivery with all those punch-ins just didn't do it for me. It literally disturbed my peace listening to that. I used to be a big fan and now it's like I could do without ever hearing him again
We ignored you the first time…