Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I can really see it: dude drops a track at the right time with shots at Kendrick, Megan and Future everyone going to be :mjgrin: :gladbron: and switch up again.

Fan and crowd psychology is funny like that.

Essentially he's now the underdog and they're the ivory tower.

Again, this shyt is great.

One simple track/alliance basically got the hip-hop world shaken up and turned on it's head. Some WWE storyline shyt right here.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Kendrick just putting them clowns on notice. Drake been sneak dissing for years and k dot been letting him live. He basically told him if you really want this work then let's do it:yeshrug:
nikka stop it… both been sneak dissing for years stop making it seem like it was only Drake smh

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
This is brand new?

friday-ice-cube.gif

Braman

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol:

Ngga, it’s 2024. Them dudes been in the ‘same room’ for a decade.

I hate tryhard hip hop fans. Usually it’s people who missed that golden era of beef w/ Pac/big and jay/nas. Nggas back then beefed bc they was really outride and having reason to beef.

You missed it! We’re not getting that back. In todays rap game these beefs would be forced including this one

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Her Loss was sum gas tho but I understand
I didn’t listen to it yet. I only heard a few songs. I didn’t finish FATDs either. My brother tells me what I’d like and I listen to those songs.

He only only listen to a Lil Wayne and Future but I’m old now so maybe that’s why. I listen to RNB more than anything.

I loved these songs from Drake though.

These are the Drake vibes I go for.