Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Might not be a worse possible time to come for Jermaine’s head. I respect Kendrick for saying fukk it anyway, but… :whew: . Cole is not a good matchup for him.

shyt, Aubrey was always gonna be a waaaaay harder fight than a lot of people seemed to think.

I’m here for the bullshyt though. :blessed:
That clown Drake isn't matching up well with anyone :mjlol: and isn't trying to get Ether'd again.

Last edited:

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Anybody can get jumped. Real life aint a batman movie :mjlol:

If you never been in a situation where you can lose your life or a fight, you ain't in a position to even speak on this type of shyt
Don't say he was in the streets when he was just a lame from the hood

Had your man like this

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I swear I'll never understand Stan culture. These artists don't know y'all nikkas. You ain't gone get to kick it with them because you choose a side or endlessly defend them.

Kendrick got off on this. Gone be interesting to see if Drake or Cole respond immediately or wait until their next album drop. No way they can stay quiet.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
it is strange but Drake got a lot of fans, they gonna feel a way. :yeshrug: I like both but the thing that bothers me is that people always move the goalpost for Drake when it comes to beefs. When Duppy dropped it was all about the raps but when someone raps back at a high caliber, it’s about the accolades and relevance again.
Pretty much, rules change for people's favorite

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Everyone talking about this battle going to spill over like it's some gutter drill shyt :mjlol: :heh:

This is going to be mainly about artistry and bar-for-bar exchanges on record. It ain't going to get much more serious than that between these two/three at this point.

A lot of cats forget how many of these cats in music are actually more like the theater kid than they were the gangsta at school.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Thar clown Drake isn't matching up well with anyone :mjlol: and isn't trying to get Ether'd again.
Drake has been smoked by Sauce Walka, Pusha T, Megan, and now Kendrick. Drake is about the same punching bag as Nicki right now. Drake will more than likely make a song that bumps and that’s it. It’ll be very insignificant as far as an actual diss.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s clear some of you nikkaz got your favorites and will say Kendrick ain’t got no bars. But I don’t care that Prince outlived Mike Jack was fire.

This was a good moment in hip hop if this shyt gets the other two guys to spit and come at him. All I’m sayin is Kendrick better not be on some

:hubie:When Cole and Drake respond because they both will.

But what a time to be alive in 2024 we get heel rock and heel Kenny.

:blessed:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
great verse.

I really don’t care for a whole rap beef between them but I'm glad he just said fukk it and outright dissed them
Drake/Kendrick subliminals had started back up and Cole was talking about Kendrick like he was his little man on that Yachty shyt when talking about the Cole/Kendrick album

the Michael Jackson/Prince bar got a funny little extra layer to it because it leaves Cole out behind those two

Drake likes to crash the party and overshadow peoples momentum when they are dissing him so I could see him replying over the weekend but it would probably be more smoke for Future than Kendrick if its a short notice diss

Cole will reply back the week when his album is coming out with a video of him in a children's playground sounding disappointed like that trash Kanye diss on the bus people love

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I feel like Cole would dismantle Kendrick pretty easy

His rapping style more built for battling his tone his voice his bars

I don’t be taking Kendrick serious with his voice

One thing about battling y'all need to realize that rapping good won't win a battle

Royce tried that with Lupe, Factz and some unknown battle rapper called Osiris and he got smoked by all three