Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Kenny is all good and waiting for a response from your man. Oh wait he too busy shooting at Travis Scott Face puppets. One thing I know about drake is he’s going to go at future, metro and Travis’s harder then he goes at Kendrick. He won’t fully respond and sub him at best. He going to focus on the easy work. He’s going to centralize his diss on the ones he won’t get barred up from. Just like he did with push and Ye.

And he can keep waiting, Drake will respond when he is good and ready

And if you believe Drake is gonna go at Future or Travis, you are living in an alternate dimension, Metro and Kendrick definitely getting it.
Who did he centralize his bars on when he went at Jay Z, Common, Meek Mill, Kendrick, Joe Budden?

oh what nevermind that wouldn't fit your narrative my bad.

Like when Drake told Pusha to send him an invoice for an extra 20k sold, tell Kenny to send Drake a thank you note for using his name to get his 2nd #1 as a feature, tell him to put his name on it next time so he can get another #1 as the Lead

I will leave you with this :youngsabo:

I hate a rapper especially
They feel the same, but they hide it
They just discuss it in private
Don't get along, man, we tried it
What's the point in even tryin'?
I hate a goofy especially
They always dyin' to mention me
They gotta die out eventually
I cannot give you the recipe
You know the game is sold separately
Swear I just had an epiphany
It cost me 50 at Tiffany's
Shout out to Tiffany, Stephanie
They used to always come check for me
My enemies wanna be friends with my other enemies
I don't let it get to me

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And he can keep waiting, Drake will respond when he is good and ready

And if you believe Drake is gonna go at Future or Travis, you are living in an alternate dimension, Metro and Kendrick definitely getting it.
Who did he centralize his bars on when he went at Jay Z, Common, Meek Mill, Kendrick, Joe Budden?

oh what nevermind that wouldn't fit your narrative my bad.

Like when Drake told Pusha to send him an invoice for an extra 20k sold, tell Kenny to send Drake a thank you note for using his name to get his 2nd #1 as a feature, tell him to put his name on it next time so he can get another #1 as the Lead

I will leave you with this :youngsabo:

I hate a rapper especially
They feel the same, but they hide it
They just discuss it in private
Don't get along, man, we tried it
What's the point in even tryin'?
I hate a goofy especially
They always dyin' to mention me
They gotta die out eventually
I cannot give you the recipe
You know the game is sold separately
Swear I just had an epiphany
It cost me 50 at Tiffany's
Shout out to Tiffany, Stephanie
They used to always come check for me
My enemies wanna be friends with my other enemies
I don't let it get to me

And this is exactly how he will respond to Kendrick in this diss. All his bars were light on the ones you mentioned except for Meek and Common. You say Joe budden go back and listen to the disses Joe had for Drake he barred up on his ass. Drake said I’ll pay you to make another diss and basically Joe was like aight this nikka don’t want to compete. Also Joes name don’t ring bells like it do with a Kendrick. Like I said before Kendricks diss to Drake will probably be on some shyt that will question who he is as a man where Drake will try to lil bro him at best which won’t work.

GeeEffKay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
13 days of Drake Stan’s:

Glazing Chubbs & J Prince

Downplaying the #1 record in the country

Trying to give Drake credit for Kenny/Future’s careers

Creating AI response tracks

Pretending it’s not a diss

Sharing motivational IG captions

It’s official. The ladies are harder. All them non-rapping thots would have dropped something by now.
At this point this is even more pathetic than them coping over story of adidon:mjlol: 6fraud lost and his stanleys are going through it knowing their god is nothing but a cornball that ran from the real king of his era :russ: :wow:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point this is even more pathetic than them coping over story of adidon:mjlol: 6fraud lost and his stanleys are going through it knowing their god is nothing but a cornball that ran from the real king of his era :russ: :wow:
When Drake and Cole diss, they stamp it and put they name on it.

Kung-Fu likes to diss on his features and run and hide

Ion respect that :birdman:

You realize Kendrick has been saying Drakes name and dissing him since his Overly Dedicated mixtape. I don’t know why nikkaz keep saying this.

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
And this is exactly how he will respond to Kendrick in this diss. All his bars were light on the ones you mentioned except for Meek and Common. You say Joe budden go back and listen to the disses Joe had for Drake he barred up on his ass. Drake said I’ll pay you to make another diss and basically Joe was like aight this nikka don’t want to compete. Also Joes name don’t ring bells like it do with a Kendrick. Like I said before Kendricks diss to Drake will probably be on some shyt that will question who he is as a man where Drake will try to lil bro him at best which won’t work.

You were at first talking about Drake would avoid saying anything to Kendrick but now it's gonna be light.

Kendrick is now gonna say something that is gonna make Drake question himself as man when this verse yall hyping up is just him saying I'm better than you with some tough talk about K's and crashing out

Aight.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Still wondering what Dot has done in the past seven years to claim ”fukk the big 3, it’s just big me”. I know it’s not that Hillbillies shyt or mid steppers. I’m just waiting on him to drop one solo track since leaving TDE.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You were at first talking about Drake would avoid saying anything to Kendrick but now it's gonna be light.

Kendrick is now gonna say something that is gonna make Drake question himself as man when this verse yall hyping up is just him saying I'm better than you with some tough talk about K's and crashing out

Aight.
I never said he wouldn’t I said he would send a subliminal. I don’t see Drake doing a full diss track to Kendrick like he did Meek. You can see that with how he’s moving. He seems more mad at Travis than Kendrick.

Daps
You think J Cole, never performs the biggest song of his career ever again ….because of the thunderous impact of “ain’t no big 3 it’s just big me”

:mjlol:

The discussion over this shyt has reached absurdity…I hate what diss tracks do to you nikkas
First Person Shooter is not the biggest song of J. Coles career.

He damn near has 2 Diamond solo singles and songs like Work Out or Wet Dreamz are bigger than that. It's his highest charting entry but it's not bigger.
Kendrick is clearly far superior, I don't think cole and drake have it in them to respond. You don't diss an artist 5 times better than you.
I think if he does respond he doesn't say much about Kendrick like someone mentioned earlier, it'll mostly be directed towards Metro & Future.