Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’m not sure why people are even hyping this up as a “diss”. He aint even say nothing derogatory about cole or drake

Kendrick just sound like the angry antisocial nikka in the corner, mad at dudes having fun.

Ole
tenor.gif
ass nikka :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Most calculated? He isn't though. He got the computers computing when he did that LeBron interview? He just got lucky and steamrolled Meek. One solid move in over a decade. Now the wolves are circling and he's coming across as terrified. The boy Drake can't do it. We seen him on the blackberry. We seen the tuna sandwich video. Ja couldn't beat 50 either. Nothing wrong with bowing down and accepting the run is over like ja did and Drake doing now.

Ja didn’t “accept” anything. Blood In My Eye was a full album of disses to 50. Ja fought back he just didn’t have the juice, momentum, or respect to pull off a fair fight

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ja didn’t “accept” anything. Blood In My Eye was a full album of disses to 50. Ja fought back he just didn’t have the juice, momentum, or respect to pull off a fair fight
He accepted defeat after that last attempt

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I’m not sure why people are even hyping this up as a “diss”. He aint even say nothing derogatory about cole or drake

Kendrick just sound like the angry antisocial nikka in the corner, mad at dudes having fun.

Ole
tenor.gif

That's the narrative you dikkeaters are trying to test out now? Must be the beta version :mjlol:

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men

Ole
tenor.gif

Kendrick's handlers can't let him out in public, less he get "exposed", Rap game Beyonce

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like he replied to Hoe Budden, like he replied to Sauce Walka, like he replied to Pusha T

If he does he does, if he doesn't he doesn't.

Changes nothing about the fact on who Kendrick is which I believe you dudes aren't really fans of like that, just 6god haters
You're a straight fakkit. This is a hip hop forum, off course we fans of Kendrick.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That's the narrative you dikkeaters are trying to test out now? Must be the beta version :mjlol:
What narrative?

Dudes “diss” wasn’t even disrespectful.

“my albums better than yours, prince outlived michael jackson”

And people done went crazy about that light shyt.

If i’m Drake or Cole i’m not even mad at dude. Wouldn’t even have the motivation to put out a whole song about him. Would shoot him a line at some point and go on about my business :manny:

Last edited:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
What narrative?

Dudes “diss” wasn’t even disrespectful.

“my albums better than yours, prince outlived michael jackson”

And people done went crazy about that light shyt.

If i’m Drake or Cole i’m not even mad at dude. Wouldn’t even have the motivation to put out a whole song about him. Would shoot him a line at some point and go on about my business :manny:
this situation just screams “bytch made”

:mjlol: