Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
13 days of Drake Stan’s:

Glazing Chubbs & J Prince

Downplaying the #1 record in the country

Trying to give Drake credit for Kenny/Future’s careers

Creating AI response tracks

Pretending it’s not a diss

Sharing motivational IG captions

It’s official. The ladies are harder. All them non-rapping thots would have dropped something by now.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
If I were Drake, my response record has a sample of this beat:

^^^ Put T-Minus to work.

Whoever writes the lyrics has to BRING IT though.

The thought of “AUBREY….AUBREY” chants over the Goldberg theme got me :dead: ….:russ:

I say he should double dip on Hov samples…vocal sample of his verse on Light Up “Drake, this how they gonna come at you…with silly rap feuds, trying to distract you”….and then flip the Doors sample from Takeover…and address the Anti-Drake Avengers on one song, give lil Kenny the the Prodigy focus

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thought of “AUBREY….AUBREY” chants over the Goldberg theme got me :dead: ….:russ:

I say he should double dip on Hov samples…vocal sample of his verse on Light Up “Drake, this how they gonna come at you…with silly rap feuds, trying to distract you”….and then flip the Doors sample from Takeover…and address the Anti-Drake Avengers on one song, give lil Kenny the the Prodigy focus

Nah, that it gon work. Drake has to come out swinging. A diss record no matter how good it is, isn't going to work. He needs something lit that makes a statement, but breh, them Aubrey chants would have me rolling.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

NtIEWFl.gif

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Somebody do a welfare check on Kendrick, I'm starting to believe that verse was AI :sas2:

Kenny is all good and waiting for a response from your man. Oh wait he too busy shooting at Travis Scott Face puppets. One thing I know about drake is he’s going to go at future, metro and Travis’s harder then he goes at Kendrick. He won’t fully respond and sub him at best. He going to focus on the easy work. He’s going to centralize his diss on the ones he won’t get barred up from. Just like he did with push and Ye.

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Honestly, all of this feels staged. I know it’s not but something just isn’t adding up