Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Still wondering what Dot has done in the past seven years to claim ”fukk the big 3, it’s just big me”. I know it’s not that Hillbillies shyt or mid steppers. I’m just waiting on him to drop one solo track since leaving TDE.

He came back after a 5 year hiatus with the biggest tour of that year and won the Grammy for Best Rap Album.

Say what you want about the album but the fact he cod put out a body of work talking about depression, therapy, domestic abuse, survivor’s guilt and molestation of black boys and it be a blockbuster album that he could actually tour off of is reason enough to look at one guy who needs a ghostwriter to spout out Right Said Fred interpolations and another guy whose yet to release a universally agreed upon classic and say “These nikkas ain’t got shyt on me.”

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I'd bet that if Drake responds it'll be when the next Future/Metro album drops next Friday. Some type of 3-4 track Scary Hours EP with the diss on it.
Yeah logically it really doesn’t make sense to drop tonight knowing they got another album coming next Friday. I think Kendrick doing it on such a banger of a track that’s getting played everywhere was probably something nobody expected