Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The way yall ride Drake dikk is insane.

You have no idea what happened between any of them yet you’re here crying tears for Drake like you know him personally :russ:

These dudes rap about sliming each other out and smashing each others girls and yall acting surprised when real shyt happens :dead:

Another homo yappin :mjlol:

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Drake a little hesitant because these dudes have legit street ties where he frequents and do heavy business at specifically LA with his home in Calabasas. The west coast is going to ride with their native son so that’s a conundrum. Drake like to intertwine street ish in raps but he knows J Prince has no cache over there from my observation.

Atlanta and MIami is different and avoid them
Then the crown don't fit him. If he can't handle some beefs or move right it aint right.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:mjlol:Only you Drake stans been emotional throughout this entire thread lol. Hopefully Drake responds soon because y’all bruhs are losing it.
I asked a direct question and on cue you can’t even answer it…. that’s how I know you nikkas are disingenuous :mjlol:

You nikkas are nba young boy level Stanleys… Lean and pull popping ass nikkas lmaoo

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I asked a direct question and on cue you can’t even answer it…. that’s how I know you nikkas are disingenuous :mjlol:

You nikkas are nba young boy level Stanleys… Lean and pull popping ass nikkas lmaoo
:russ:What’s your question cry baby?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Other than First Person Shooter line, Prince line, the Big 3 line....I'm not hearing a true diss. Those lines are weak if I'm being honest.

But Drake is at that Ja Rule stage where he's loved but alot of ppl are tired of him. So any diss gets hyped.