Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea it's the #1 song on global charts because he dissed Drake lol. Ok buddy.
:mjlol:

We have years of streaming data, we know how flash in the pan spectacles work. They lose steam after 5-7 days. This shyt is still building in week two. Denying this, after watching what happened to Hiss, is laughable lol. You're supposed to be the numbers guy fam, I'm disappointed.
Crazy when the cats that point to Billboard for every situation are now telling everybody the shyt don't matter.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Boy this some straight nut hugging right here...make sure you cuff them balls
You clown nikkas don’t want to have that conversation huh… Notice you don’t see or never seen me hating on future in any capacity… but yet you nikkas some major Drake haters even when logic is clearly in your face… Put the hate aside both metro and future biggest hits had Drake on it.. Yiu can sit there and twist yourself in nots all you want

The fact Drake took Kendrick on tour… Drake blessing Metro and future with classics, Ross biggest hits with a drake feature and now these nikkas forming up like volture to go at one nikka? I won’t even include Kendrick in that but that’s just lyrically jousting but them other 3 nikkas it’s personal… Them 3 nikkas look like some hoe ass nikkas in all of this ..

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
You clown nikkas don’t want to have that conversation huh… Notice you don’t see or never seen me hating on future in any capacity… but yet you nikkas some major Drake haters even when logic is clearly in your face… Put the hate aside both metro and future biggest hits had Drake on it.. Yiu can sit there and twist yourself in nots all you want

The fact Drake took Kendrick on tour… Drake blessing Metro and future with classics, Ross biggest hits with a drake feature and now these nikkas forming up like volture to go at one nikka? I won’t even include Kendrick in that but that’s just lyrically jousting but them other 3 nikkas it’s personal… Them 3 nikkas look like some hoe ass nikkas in all of this ..
Dude it is not that serious for that "wall of text" you just put up. Trust me when I say I "have no dog in this race" that was my 1st post in this entire thread. I'm not even in their demographic.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

:russ:Who cares lol bruhs getting emotional over rap beefs.