Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Other than First Person Shooter line, Prince line, the Big 3 line....I'm not hearing a true diss. Those lines are weak if I'm being honest.

But Drake is at that Ja Rule stage where he's loved but alot of ppl are tired of him. So any diss gets hyped.

It could just be bait and he got something harder in the stash. Doubt Kenny would come at those two without having ammo ready

I think Drake and Cole gonna respond but it’s gonna be so late that it won’t even matter. Kenny just gonna laugh at these nikkas and diss them again. shyts not even beef cause these nikkas is silent.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You can't have a reasonable discussion with these guys because they're disingenuous

They know Drake was instrumental in all these people's careers.
nikkas want to rewrite history.. Now watch when Drake responds they will start juelzing

Just like on Red Button where he was getting at all them nikkas it was crickets on the coli :mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Other than First Person Shooter line, Prince line, the Big 3 line....I'm not hearing a true diss. Those lines are weak if I'm being honest.

But Drake is at that Ja Rule stage where he's loved but alot of ppl are tired of him. So any diss gets hyped.

How is the last line referencing Drake's last album not a clear diss lol.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
It could just be bait and he got something harder in the stash. Doubt Kenny would come at those two without having ammo ready

I think Drake and Cole gonna respond but it’s gonna be so late that it won’t even matter. Kenny just gonna laugh at these nikkas and diss them again. shyts not even beef cause these nikkas is silent.
Could be right, however, Kenny doesn't drop songs randomly like Drake does. So the next time he disses them might be months from now, so ppl may not care either.

If I'm Drake and Cole, I wouldn't respond. Or maybe Drake already said something on a prev record, which is why Kendrick is dissing him on this record.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
You can't have a reasonable discussion with these guys because they're disingenuous

They know Drake was instrumental in all these people's careers.

Absolutely not

Jay-Z and Roc Nation was instrumental to Cole’s success. TDE was instrumental to Kendrick’s success with a helping hand from Snoop and Dre giving him a co-sign.

Cole would still be Cole without any affiliation with Drake. That goes double for Kendrick. I actually feel Kendrick has gone out of his way to prove that Drake’s whole “stimulus” aura is blown out of proportion

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Could be right, however, Kenny doesn't drop songs randomly like Drake does. So the next time he disses them might be months from now, so ppl may not care either.

If I'm Drake and Cole, I wouldn't respond. Or maybe Drake already said something on a prev record, which is why Kendrick is dissing him on this record.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah that’s why I don’t think this gonna be a battle like that. These dudes don’t wanna hurt their “brands” and will only diss when they have their records dropping. We gonna listen but it won’t hit the same. shyts pretty weak

It’s been argued that Drake was dissing Kenny and Future all throughout the Her Loss album and on For All the Dogs