Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
Kendrick knows the only way people can get to talking about his music is to go at the ones at the top

Mr Morale Forgettable
Kendrick Lamar fans are like Eminem fans

"I don't like rap but I like him"
Kendrick Lamar stans the type to say Post Malone is the best rapper alive
That lame Kendrick been ducking smoke for years

shxt on Kendrick and his entire fandom

FmWk5teXEAEX0cl.jpg:large

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Drake and Post share fans lmfao.

This argument doesn't work. It's white girls making tiktoks while listening to For All the Dogs in the background. They not doing that with Kendricks music.

Your typical Kendrick fan

She did, and I grew up with her. But I also love that new Kendrick [Lamar] song [“Humble”]: “Show me somethin’ natural like ass with some stretch marks.” I love that because it’s not “Come sit on my dikk, suck on my cock.” I can’t listen to that anymore. That’s what pushed me out of the hip-hop scene a little. It was too much “Lamborghini, got my Rolex, got a girl on my cock” — I am so not that.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
THESE ARE SUBS my nikka. I’m save you nikkas these subs gonna be talked about for a few weeks and go on the backburner we in the short attention span TikTok era. Drake gonna sub him back on his album on some I’m the real number one, numbers don’t lie and you drop every 6 years. Then Kendrick gonna drop his album in 5 years with Drake subs about him being trash, fukk the numbers and how he don’t have substance in his raps. J Cole probably gonna have a couple subs about him being the best lyricist and nobody can out rap him.

It’s not really a rap sub if it’s a direct easily traceable reference to the artist or their work. That’s part of the skill, them weaving their insults as raps-in this case about prior raps and actual lines.

Sounds like you want them yelling “Fukk Aubrey Graham and Jermaine Cole!” For five minutes :mjgrin:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Drake and Post share fans lmfao.

This argument doesn't work. It's white girls making tiktoks while listening to For All the Dogs in the background. They not doing that with Kendricks music.
Because Kendrick doesn’t really have quotables/social media postables like that. I went to his Mr Morale tour and you better believe crackers were all through that center singing word for word. He may make “blacker” music to you but he def has more White fans.