J Cole making a Kendrick diss record was a culmination of missteps.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It let folks in to know what Cole is really like as he cosigned Drake behavior on some lil bro shyt

I don't even buy his removal of the diss and fall back....those 2 dudes hate KDot and anything pro Black
Cole just did a better job of hiding it

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It let folks in to know what Cole is really like as he cosigned Drake behavior on some lil bro shyt

I don't even buy his removal of the diss and fall back....those 2 dudes hate KDot and anything pro Black
Cole hates anything pro black how? Hes been more pro black than K Dot his entire career. While Kendrick was blaming black people for Mike Brown's death. Cole was outside protesting and dropping shyt like this.

derro13

All Star
Daps

Cole been a hater of black culture since day 1 tbh. Like you said, he's just occasionally hiding it...but you can tell he either doesn't know the culture, or hates it.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
you're the only bot I see on this forum, and its been confirmed you're white.

Gtfo nonamer, you're a casual.
It's been confirmed by who? nikka are u stupid? I'm a nonamer? nikka I'm a vet since before this site even existed. Ask the mods about me u fukkin goof. I wish they would ban u goofy muthafukkas. I've actually hung out with K Dot before goof. Can u say the same?

derro13

All Star
Daps
Casual white boy is mad. Truth hurts

5b0eb5cf5e48ec24008b4580

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Cole got himself caught between Drake and Kendrick's beef and didn't know how personal it was gonna get when he made that diss.

"Did Cole foul I don't know why you still pretending"

I feel like Kendrick is calling drake foul for roping Cole into his beef.