Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Because Kendrick doesn’t really have quotables/social media postables like that. I went to his Mr Morale tour and you better believe crackers were all through that center singing word for word. He may make “blacker” music to you but he def has more White fans.

All three of them have white fans. Drake may have the biggest whitest fanbase of any rapper not named Eminem.

The facts are that Kendrick made Good Kid M.a.a.d City and To Pimp A Butterfly, two albums directly targeted at black fanbases speaking on elements of the black experience while Drake’s writers made….Hotline Bling

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:dahell:

Purple rain went 1
Batman soundtrack went 1
Around the world went 1

This is a real REACH. Please don’t tell me you’re one of those fans that was writing thesis on “Damn, Nation” and that Kendrick killed somebody

Smh this is a crazy thing to reach for the lines aren’t that deep.

Drake- I’m one away from Michael Jackson
Kendrick- Prince outlived Mike Jack

It’s not that deep lol

Purple Rain, Batman nor Around The World DEBUTED at number 1 thats what the poster was referring too.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Gloves off with this goofy Drake. People don’t have to be fake industry friends with him anymore. He, Kendrick, Future all not fukking with that phony lame. No wonder he’s out here hanging out with sexy red, 4batz, and whatever barely 20 yr old hype job industry plant

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I 100% DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT THE LADY IN THE VIDEO IS SAYING. SHE'S CAPPING. But i'm just putting it out there.

I looked the song up, and never heard about it until today.

EDIT: Video won't play for some reason. But the lady said she talks to battle rapper Daylyt (currently signed to TDE). According to her. Kendrick saying Drake's best work is a "lyte pack" is him saying, Daylight wrote for Drake. Daylyte has a song called Lytskin (again, I've never heard of that shyt). Talking about writing for Drake, supposedly.

Last edited: