Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Think drake's sub on "stories about my brother" is what really did it. Kendrick been letting shyt slide for a while. But I know this shot got under Kendricks skin.

I can't wait for the day that you choose to retire your stuff
Takin' off the sneakers 'cause you tired of tyin' 'em up
That one day you wake up and tell 'em "enough is enough"
That's how you gon' find out you not Kobe Bryant to us

This was def a shot at Kendrick. Drake basically saying yea you got the critics but you don't have the people. And with how much Kendrick loves kobe. For drake to use Kobe's name to diss him, I think k dot decided it was time to end this dude once and for all. No more subs.

This is exactly what hip hop needs right now:wow:

I thought those bars was aimed at Weeknd?

Right before I can't wait till you retire your stuff he said 'The city don't love you like that and they fryin' you up'

LA def fw Kendrick heavy

I think Weeknd dont even live in Toronto and from what I've read Toronto dont fw him much or at least anywhere near Aubrey

And if them hoes really love you, then them hoes, they lyin' to us, They say they miss when you got 'em wet and you dryin' them up,

That seem like obvious bars at Weeknd from his old shyt compared to the pop shyt he been doin for years now

On For The Dogs on All The Parties he also said

Forty deep in the East End
We call it swimmin' in the deep end
My bytches playin' PND and them
Them shorties don't listen to Weeknd
They archin' back and makin' knees bend

While Aubrey and Kendrick were cool back in the day they wasnt ever really brothers or nothin either

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Guess I’m never getting a Kendrick / Cole album :francis:

Kendrick been itching to go at Drake for damn near decade. Let’s just get this poppin. No way you drop this without more in the chamber. :manny:
Cole probably needs to get at Kendrick on the Fall Off. Appropriate timing. He can definitely hang with Kendrick and then some. Dude been the best lyricist of the Big 3 for a minute now.

Last edited:

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I thought those bars was aimed at Weeknd?

Right before I can't wait till you retire your stuff he said 'The city don't love you like that and they fryin' you up'

LA def fw Kendrick heavy

I think Weeknd dont even live in Toronto and from what I've read Toronto dont fw him much or at least anywhere near Aubrey

And if them hoes really love you, then them hoes, they lyin' to us, They say they miss when you got 'em wet and you dryin' them up,

That seem like obvious bars at Weeknd from his old shyt compared to the pop shyt he been doin for years now

On For The Dogs on All The Parties he also said

Forty deep in the East End
We call it swimmin' in the deep end
My bytches playin' PND and them
Them shorties don't listen to Weeknd
They archin' back and makin' knees bend

While Aubrey and Kendrick were cool back in the day they wasnt ever really brothers or nothin either
I thought it was about Ye tbh, but the Toronto thing makes sense