Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes he does. But do you
I’m not going back and forth with you on this. You like coles bars and shyt cool. I fukk with future more and they ain’t nothing you can do to change that. I don’t care if Cole rap better than future.

:yeshrug:

Uno

Superstar
Daps

Ashton Martin music 3x platinum

Money in the grave 6x platinum is Rick Ross most successful song he’s on

Purple lam is a Skrillex song I think

It’s two rappers that this board overrates their success. Thats Rick Ross and game

You forgot Nas and Jay. You would think Jay runs or ran shyt based on this board and you would think that Nas is popular.

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Tbh he shouldn’t. J.Cole got bars but he a tier above big Sean if we being honest.

The culture movers of the 2010’s is Drake, Future and Kendrick. That’s my big 3.
I saw someone on YouTube this morning argue Cole should be 4th behind Nicki in 2024
:skip:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You forgot Nas and Jay. You would think Jay runs or ran shyt based on this board and you would think that Nas is popular.

Jay is one of the highest selling rappers of all time, with multiple acclaim albums with a billboard hit for damn number 20 years, and has the most number 1 albums

Nas has multiple acclaim albums, every album from 94-2012 went either gold or platinum

Both rappers birthed a multitude of MCs And both of their most recent releases have been acclaimed

Ross and game don’t come close to them.

Jay and Nas deserve the praise they’re really the two greatest ever