Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I dont get why Drake fans are ignoring this. You have some that are acting like Kendrick just woke up and dissed Drake for no reason. Drake went from interview to interview after Control saying he would respect Kendrick more if it was real beef and really fukk this rapper. Well…Drake got his wish. Kendrick really doesnt fukk with him and is going to continue to diss him until Drake drops a proper response.

Its actually hilarious comparing Cole and Kendrick fan reactions to this whole thing meanwhile the Drake fans crying :mjlol:
Why do Drake have to respond to control with a record?
drake dissed the shyt out that record in a interview.

that was Kendrick opportunity to make a full dis record against Drake. But all we got was a rumor of someone telling him to fall back on dissing drake

so this shyt really don’t move me. Dude should made this record 10 years ago because he the one who want the beef not drake

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
Why do Drake have to respond to control with a record?
drake dissed the shyt out that record in a interview.

that was Kendrick opportunity to make a full dis record against Drake. But all we got was a rumor of someone telling him to fall back on dissing drake

so this shyt really don’t move me. Dude should made this record 10 years ago because he the one who want the beef not drake
Why does a rapper need to respond to a record rapping instead of in an interview? :skip:

I dont know maybe because everyone on the planet made a response on wax. Even rappers who werent mentioned. Some of my favorites

And then you have Drake being sassy and emotional in interviews :mjlol:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Lol @ drake dissed it in an interview. Drake had hurt feelings in that interview and a million excuses for why he wouldn’t respond. Drake ain’t built for the sport.

Some of y’all really see your corny ass teenage years leveled up through the life of drake. I can’t for the love of me understand how grown ass men, older than drake at that, look up to this clown the way y’all do. :wow:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why does a rapper need to respond to a record rapping instead of in an interview? :skip:

I dont know maybe because everyone on the planet made a response on wax. Even rappers who werent mentioned. Some of my favorites

And then you have Drake being sassy and emotional in interviews :mjlol:

:why:

Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t know why people say he didn’t respond to it is it because it wasn’t a full song

The entire verse is a shot at k dot

I’ve noticed people also didn’t know Cole responded either

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Ross' biggest commercial hits are BMF and Hustlin.

Do they have some good collabs, sure, but let's not get carried away.

:snoop:

Gold Roses and Purple Lambo are the only Ross songs on that list. My point still stands. Drake's songs featuring Ross have done well but the reverse is not true from a charting perspective.

You don’t know wtf you’re talking bout. Ross has 3 top-10 songs in his career and guess who’s featured on all 3….

:what: