Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Imagine not having Future over Cole. You listen to a Cole song 1 time for his lyricism but the song is boring. Then go to Future and run back the whole album 2x on your commute to and from work
Exactly. A Cole album is like seeing a comedian on tour - you see the show, hear the jokes and the punchline, you ain’t going to see them on that tour again, you may run it back in Netflix one time but it doesn’t have replay value once you hear the bars. Future have you running a song back 5x on first listen.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Exactly. A Cole album is like seeing a comedian on tour - you see the show, hear the jokes and the punchline, you ain’t going to see them on that tour again, you may run it back in Netflix one time but it doesn’t have replay value once you hear the bars. Future have you running a song back 5x on first listen.

:deadrose:

The same can be said for Future.

You heard one song, you heard them all.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Ashton Martin music 3x platinum

Money in the grave 6x platinum is Rick Ross most successful song he’s on

Purple lam is a Skrillex song I think

It’s two rappers that this board overrates their success. Thats Rick Ross and game

:snoop:

Gold Roses and Purple Lambo are the only Ross songs on that list. My point still stands. Drake's songs featuring Ross have done well but the reverse is not true from a charting perspective.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Makes sense, last time Drake took the bait he got smoked. He’s playing defense right now, smart thing to do would be to sit back let everybody pick who they rocking with and call his bluff on wax
Would TDE even know since he's on his own label now unless he talked with him?