Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
A lot of smoke for Drake not responding but y'all going easy on Cole for some reason :jbhmm:
Cole can’t respond right now anyway, he’s roc nation and they ain’t letting him fuel this the week beyonce is dropping. I’m sure he’ll have a loosie around the time his album drops.

But drake created the 48 hour rule, so it’s on him to respond swiftly.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps

more sneak disses tonite :blessed:

and-here-we-go-joker.gif

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ross' biggest commercial hits are BMF and Hustlin.

Do they have some good collabs, sure, but let's not get carried away.

Ashton Martin music 3x platinum

Money in the grave 6x platinum is Rick Ross most successful song he’s on

Purple lam is a Skrillex song I think

It’s two rappers that this board overrates their success. Thats Rick Ross and game

Last edited:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're deluded if you think that's true.

Cole is the one talking about a big 3. Kendrick does not want to be associated with Cole's average ass music.
Tbh he shouldn’t. J.Cole got bars but he a tier above big Sean if we being honest.

The culture movers of the 2010’s is Drake, Future and Kendrick. That’s my big 3.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Y’all really act like Kendrick hates Cole. He probably don’t like how he working with Drake if anything.

If anything Drake is a fan of kendrick nikka made a song quoting for free.
Yeah that's juvenile. If course Drake is a fan. Why wouldn't he be.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is exactly why he’s not going to come at this the way you nikkaz thing. He’s going to make people feel sorry for him and that everyone is picking on him and he gave these nikkaz opportunities. He going to lean on his Jew side on this and you can tell he’s already going in that direction with that head held high shyt he did at his concert and that IG caption he did.
You make it seem like fans are dumb. Whoever fall for that bullshyt is. Personally I never seen Drake as one of those dudes. He can spar with the other dudes but he don't rap like that all the time. He has not rapped hard since the controversial album.