Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Smh.. this is not 3-6 mafia beat at all… this is a Rodney O and Cooley beat. Please man if yall going to discredit to big up someone else at least do your research. shyt it’s posted in here 100 times and yall still don’t read
Most ppl don't know who you're talking about including me

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Y'all responding to my post like I'm choosing sides and I'm not. So I'm not going to argue with you stans and haters all day. I listen to both artist and I'm a fan of both. I just see it like this. Drake has always wanted to be cool/friends, Kdot is all about competition and proving he is #1. Despite his stellar career nothing changes the fact that Drake gave him that stimulus at the beginning of his career. Because of that Kendrick has seemed to have a "lil bro' complex when it comes to Drake TO ME. Just seems he is infatuated in proving he is the better artist. And because of the route each took from an artist stand point I think he looks down on Drake's music. Which is what I think this battle is all about essentially. The end.
Drake and Kendrick beef started because he was one of the 10 or so rappers Kendrick named in a verse and Drake was the most vocal/emotinal about it

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Drake and Kendrick beef started because he was one of the 10 or so rappers Kendrick named in a verse and Drake was the most vocal/emotinal about it
Yeah those two have been throwing subs at each other for the longest and now Kendrick was like y'all throwing subs behind big upping me, now I'm throwing them directly.

The funnier thing would be if Future threw a diss track to Drake on the next album and it turns into Future/Drake and Kendrick/Cole.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yeah those two have been throwing subs at each other for the longest and now Kendrick was like y'all throwing subs behind big upping me, now I'm throwing them directly.

The funnier thing would be if Future threw a diss track to Drake on the next album and it turns into Future/Drake and Kendrick/Cole.

Drake would LOVE that as it would take the heat off of him having to go against the superior MC with no dirt on his name. Drake could take Future as there’s wayyy more ammo to get at him with. At the very least if he and Future started slinging personal mud he could secure a stalemate. With Kendrick its winner takes all and I really don’t think Drake wants them problems.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Old flabby heads :flabbynsick:

Picsart-24-03-24-17-21-31-750.jpg

Face ass

Thankfully I'm still young :ehh:

Lol the years go by quick once you hit 20 my guy

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Kendrick dont even have to go 100% with his bars to destroy Drake. Look at how he's reacting to those jabs? :dead:

It's different when your sending shots to a producer that don't rap (Metro) because you know he ain't gonna respond.

Even Drake's win over Meek in their beef doesn't look as strong today then it did in 2015. Meek was a fool that had poor preparation that heavily relied on the trenches to carry him. I don't put him in the elite class of rappers. Back to back as a song is still a banger...no hate.

Drake shouldn't only be focusing on Kendrick. I think Future could get him outta here too in his own way. :sas2:

Meek was also a homosexual perked up addict

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Not going to lie, I’m disappointed in all three of these dudes.

These brehs is too damn old to be starting all this shyt now. Theses nikkas got kids and wives at home.

All this shyt do is fukk up the money.

For what, for some muthafukkas on the internet to say who 1, 2 or 3?? They really let their egos get the best of them.

I thought these cats and their generation of rappers would have learned from the past generation that rap beef don’t solve shyt but divide of the money.

My guy there is more money involved in a beef, manufactured or not, than no beef. It draws attention and views no matter what

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Not going to lie, I’m disappointed in all three of these dudes.

These brehs is too damn old to be starting all this shyt now. Theses nikkas got kids and wives at home.

All this shyt do is fukk up the money.

For what, for some muthafukkas on the internet to say who 1, 2 or 3?? They really let their egos get the best of them.

I thought these cats and their generation of rappers would have learned from the past generation that rap beef don’t solve shyt but divide of the money.

I agree with this. Not bc of the ‘mess up the money’, but bc they just too old for this. And i don’t say that in derogatory way rap fans typically do. I say it in terms of beef and the energy thats needed for it doesn’t match with Kendrick being 36. Drake 37. Cole 39. So I know it’s forced. This was supposed to happen 10 years ago .

Jay was 30 when he made takeover. Nas was 27. Big and Pac was like 23 in their beef.

It really underscores how childish the public perception/expectations are of the black male mind is. On some stunted growth.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Most ppl don't know who you're talking about including me

nikkas is being obtuse :pachaha:

The original source of the sample is everlasting bass, but the idea to sample and chop it up that way clearly is based on 3 6 mafia

They're using the same type of cadences. Like cmon :heh:

Last edited:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Y’all sound like bytches. This is hip hop!!!!!!

Kendrick is rich and he can sell out arenas tomorrow if he wanted to he doesn’t need beef for buzz.

Drake, this is Random people all the time. Stop crying.

I already said he doesn't need beef for buzz. He's big enough to generate a ton of attention by dropping his own music.

But the reality is the last three time in a row that Kendrick broke his silence and dropped some music, it included some Drake shots.

So he's clearly acting like he needs the Drake beef to create some attention for himself.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I feel like kendrick dropping so little amplifies the hype that comes with this diss.
It aint even all that. Its direct yea, but its random
kinda feels like he saw drake and cole being friends and got mad :dead:

another thing is, anyone of these 3 can best the other. it aint really as clear as yall think it is.

This is all facts.

Kendrick, and Cole to an extent, know how to use anticipation and mistique to create hype around their music.

It's the main reason why Big Steppers was successful, cause the general consensus was the actual music was mid.