Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Real life he don’t sound so arrogant and confidence
But different on the mic lol

Actor
It's really kind of strange like I get rappers are just entertainers and not everyone's as hard as they act on the mic. But when you have the amount of money Drake does and you have the people around you Drake does, reeal human trafficking killer motherfukkers it seems weird to still be this fragile

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Waited 4 days, where yall at?

If Drake even responds, it won’t be for another few weeks at least. Hes on tour and he knows future boomin got another album comin 4/12.

Idk feels like he should just have a tuck of like 5-6 songs (not all disses just an EP) then at like 5pm the day before their album drops just say ‘oh yeah I got an EP comin out tomorrow’ watch people go crazy and just completely overshadow their release

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
If Drake even responds, it won’t be for another few weeks at least. Hes on tour and he knows future boomin got another album comin 4/12.

Idk feels like he should just have a tuck of like 5-6 songs (not all disses just an EP) then at like 5pm the day before their album drops just say ‘oh yeah I got an EP comin out tomorrow’ watch people go crazy and just completely overshadow their release
Future would hate that man for life :dead:

Great strategy though. Scary Hours 4

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
It's really kind of strange like I get rappers are just entertainers and not everyone's as hard as they act on the mic. But when you have the amount of money Drake does and you have the people around you Drake does, reeal human trafficking killer motherfukkers it seems weird to still be this fragile
He is not grounded
Strip away the money and fame

In his deep inner core
Hence always the switch ups and copying other styles

Daps
Kendrick needs to drop an album in the same Vein as Damn this summer and just shut shyt down. Mr Morale was a good album but i need a full album of pissed off Kendrick just going off.
According to a majorly accurate insider May/June is supposed to be the album. I'll go find the tweet.