Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Kendrick went on that 6 year hiatus because of his writer's block and issues with TDE, not because he was taking his time. But that was besides my point.

My point here is that every time he's popped his head out recently after a long period of silence was with a Drake jab. Family Ties, The Hillbillies, and now Like That, are all songs that come after a long period of silence from Kendrick and feature a jab at Drake to seemingly bait him into a bigger beef. The only real exception was the Beyonce remix.

And he don't need to be doing that when he's good enough to stand on his own.
Y’all sound like bytches. This is hip hop!!!!!!

Kendrick is rich and he can sell out arenas tomorrow if he wanted to he doesn’t need beef for buzz.

Drake, this is Random people all the time. Stop crying.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
The only bars that could remotely be seen as subs are the "everybody steppers" and "I'm the one they calling when they shyt not connecting" bars that Cole had - but even those are reaches imo. Drake has had way more direct subs in other songs.

The Spider-Man meme always originally had 2 Spider-Men in it. It was a different version of the meme that had 3 of them.

The Hillbillies was very clearly a sub at Drake with how they tried to copy the melodic cadence and hook from Sticky. How successful it was is irrelevant to the fact that it was a playful shot at Drake.

And there's no pretending about Kendrick's repeat disses. The last three times in a row he's poked his head out he dropped a song with Drake shots. I already listed the songs, so I dont see how this is debatable.

Drake dissed Kendrick on stage too.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Drake should try to get a Nas feature on his Kendrick diss track. Thecoli might overdose on eggrolls and an old English 40

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
A Drake and/or Cole fan told me that them responding fast would mean they’re insecure lmaoooooo

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Uno

Superstar
Daps