Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Not going to lie, I’m disappointed in all three of these dudes.

These brehs is too damn old to be starting all this shyt now. Theses nikkas got kids and wives at home.

All this shyt do is fukk up the money.

For what, for some muthafukkas on the internet to say who 1, 2 or 3?? They really let their egos get the best of them.

I thought these cats and their generation of rappers would have learned from the past generation that rap beef don’t solve shyt but divide of the money.
Man wtf are you talking about. Please exit stage zero because you have no clue on the culture nor the art of rap… nikka everything is not about fukking money. “Family at home” you internet clowns are absolutely the worst. This is fukking rap (ART) nothing personal da fukk is wrong with yalll. lol “money” will always rule a broke man, you can tell because that’s all they fukking talk about. Get out of here! Drake just collected his coins on tour, Kenny last year. Da hell does this have to do with the art of rap?

Last edited:

vino

Superstar
Daps
Man, Drake and J Cole better reply. All that bragging about being the best, you got to show that now.

Big Sean, disappoint me at times man. He has the flows but then he just say weak shyt. They need to all get the verses/song going so we can debate the winner.

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
I dont even want Drake to waste his time with a response. :hhh:

Cole vs KDot is what has everyone excited. I have Kendrick as the 1 in the big 3 but there’s no question Cole has been the hungriest of them all in the 2020’s. :popcorn:

While there is no question Cole has the bars the Diggy Simmons back and forth and the Noname situation left me questioning how calculated J Cole will be.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
vjzq6KV.png

Dennis Graham stay off the gram :francis:
Choppa suit Dennis :heh:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
2 years from now all four will be on the “Mt Rushmore” tour eating :heh:

Maybe they’ll let big Sean open :mjlol:

Your Big Sean slander has been :mjlol:. Trying to front like breh hasn't had equal to better careers than those cats, with his own hits and with the ghostwriting

Yall stay hating on Detroit emcees on this forum:mjlol:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I dont even want Drake to waste his time with a response. :hhh:

Cole vs KDot is what has everyone excited. I have Kendrick as the 1 in the big 3 but there’s no question Cole has been the hungriest of them all in the 2020’s. :popcorn:

While there is no question Cole has the bars the Diggy Simmons back and forth and the Noname situation left me questioning how calculated J Cole will be.
Doesn't need to be calculated, Kendrick isn't built for bars/better ask Ab Soul for help.