Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
This that shyt the thots be posting on IG and FB when they're going thru a rough patch. Only thing missing is "God is good" or "Won't he do it"

Dude is a joke.
He knows his audience which is why he might not respond, honestly. His fans don't care. He's been exposed on so much shyt (fake abs, ghostwriting, being a weirdo to women, etc) and it has no real impact on his career. Not to mention getting carpet bombed in a rap battle by Pusha had zero impact on him. While I think Kendrick is a very different challenge than Pusha, he may ultimately make the same decision not to respond. I don't mean "very different" as more formidable as a rapper. I'm talking about popularity, social media credit, and commercial talent. If someone has been sniping at you for a decade they probably have a plan of what they want to do to you. Flip side sure, Drake has probably had a decade to think about how he'd respond but he's still the inferior rapper in this battle. The worse rapper can win a battle obviously but this shyt might have too much uncertainty for Drake. With Pusha, I genuinely think that Drake assumed he was simply so popular he could drop anything and win.
Let’s be honest, they want that nikkaDrake up outa rap music. Them ATL nikkas only fukk with him because of money. And they really don’t like the fact he’s tied to J -Prince.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Regardless, Kendrick took it as a dis. They teamed up and made a song about how great they are, if they weren't trying to dis they were at least lacking self-awareness. Balls in their court now.

There's plenty of other songs by Drake in the last couple years with more obvious shots at Kendrick.

I just think people are reaching with FPS, cause no one was saying all this when the song came out.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
There's plenty of other songs by Drake in the last couple years with more obvious shots at Kendrick.

I just think people are reaching with FPS, cause no one was saying all this when the song came out.
They are listening to what Kendrick said in the dis. Kendrick is referencing FPS, they aren't just pointing to it out of thin air.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

When it first came out, I felt like Cole was tryna give props but I felt like Drake was deliberately tryna leave Kenny out.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
When it first came out, I felt like Cole was tryna give props but I felt like Drake was deliberately tryna leave Kenny out.
Can y’all point out what lyrics exactly feel like Cole was giving props? his lyrics feel anything from self aggrandizing to subs at Kenny (and others), certainly nothing sounds like props, but for some reason people want to paint Cole as faultless…I’m not getting it.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
It got so bad, dvd rappers from my city started dissing Drake cause Meek wasn't holding down fort. It was pissing nikkas off

He made an excuse saying he was on tour with Nicki but it was a poor excuse cause a lot of rappers record while on the road
This shyt reminds me of the subplot of Drake shouting out Ar-Ab and him thinking he was going to make it out the streets off that :dead:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Yup...Song going number one and the whole internet talking about it but no one cares...
:mjlol:

That’s not the point. Artistically, historically, kendrick has waited too long.

Separate himself from Cole? Nope, never did it. So now he gotta hear himself referred to in a “big 3”. Kendrick BEEN supposed to Clyde Drexler that ngga. Iykyk

Demolish Drake like he could and should have by now? Nope, never did it…and another ngga will go down in history for that. Pusha.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Joey Badass, Jay Rock, KRIT, Drake, Benny, Royce all since KOD. Not to mention his verses on other songs hard regardless

That’s fair. Full disclosure I’m an old head and just think he’s a lil overrated :hubie:

But my hate was validated when this ngga Benny —-an active rapper who some consider “elite” :scust:—-called Cole, his peer, the best rapper alive

dikembe-mutombo-annoyed.gif

Nggas in my era would never. Cole dunkin on 10ft rims

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Not going to lie, I’m disappointed in all three of these dudes.

These brehs is too damn old to be starting all this shyt now. Theses nikkas got kids and wives at home.

All this shyt do is fukk up the money.

For what, for some muthafukkas on the internet to say who 1, 2 or 3?? They really let their egos get the best of them.

I thought these cats and their generation of rappers would have learned from the past generation that rap beef don’t solve shyt but divide of the money.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Not going to lie, I’m disappointed in all three of these dudes.

These brehs is too damn old to be starting all this shyt now. Theses nikkas got kids and wives at home.

All this shyt do is fukk up the money.

For what, for some muthafukkas on the internet to say who 1, 2 or 3?? They really let their egos get the best of them.

I thought these cats and their generation of rappers would have learned from the past generation that rap beef don’t solve shyt but divide of the money.
It ain't going to hurt nobody's money man :pachaha: