Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The existence of first person shooter itself is a diss at Kendrick, that track should have never left the studio if they weren’t gonna add him on it

I won’t go that far that song was a legit banger and Cole’s first number 1 single.

They just gotta deal with the consequences of throwing subs. Many successful singles contain straight up shots and subs, its a Hip Hop thing.

Thats why Drake will look like a supreme sucka if he just makes motivational speeches and hides behind his dad and Nameless Toronto Goon #1. He knows the rules. And now he’s been called out by the ONLY peer of his with a claim to being the undisputed best. Kendrick’s pen isn’t suspect and thats the real argument he has over Drake despite all of his Drake’s numbers. Their tainted by the fact he needs a team of ghostwriters.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I LITERALLY quoted parts of the song, Drake saying #1 is just him and Cole, Cole literally mentioning Kendrick then saying he feels like Muhammad Ali THEN the later bars about him and Drake.

wtf. lmfao

And he gave Kendrick props on that song which you fail to acknowledge to further this narrative that FPS was a diss towards Kendrick

Daps
And he gave Kendrick props on that song which you fail to acknowledge to further this narrative that FPS was a diss towards Kendrick
Giving me props then saying you nicer than me and its just you and Drake/Cole is a bunch of BS, what the hell

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I won’t go that far that song was a legit banger and Cole’s first number 1 single.

They just gotta deal with the consequences of throwing subs. Many successful singles contain straight up shots and subs, its a Hip Hop thing.

Thats why Drake will look like a supreme sucka if he just makes motivational speeches and hides behind his dad and Nameless Toronto Goon #1. He knows the rules. And now he’s been called out by the ONLY peer of his with a claim to being the undisputed best. Kendrick’s pen isn’t suspect and thats the real argument he has over Drake despite all of his Drake’s numbers. Their tainted by the fact he needs a team of ghostwriters.
Tbh Drake gets away with alot of fugazi shyt. From reading off a blackberry on flex, To J Prince saying he had an etherous diss so bad to push he made the call to not put it out. The ghost writting shyt. Now his daddy and I bet a bunch of others are going to jump in front of it for him not to respond. Hell he might even get Cole to do it.

:mjlol:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is not beef this rap homey......

They probably in a group chat talm about " we got em!!! This rollout bout to be on some goat shyt."

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:Drake stans are hilarious...you got it bro

When the actual war started he backed out he didn't respond when it got real,
Drake said he’s too good of a guy to respond.

“As luck would have it I've settled into my role as the good guy, I guess luck is on your side”

Then he went on to become king slime the mob boss and diss Meg Thee Stallion :russ:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Giving me props then saying you nicer than me and its just you and Drake/Cole is a bunch of BS, what the hell

He gave him props, and then he said he was the best. There was no comparative with Kendrick.

You guys are intentionally trying to reframe this song into a diss.

And to take it a step further, Cole and Drake have been the only two out of the big 3 that have actually been active these last few years. Kendrick has been mostly absent outside Big Steppers and Keem's project, so why would they even mention Kendrick? Kendrick isn't outside doing features and dropping projects.

Kendrick separated himself from the three, and now you guys think its a diss when hes not mentioned more than once on a song that doesnt even include him? On a song that showed him some love, at that.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
So if Cole says him, Drake and Dot are the big 3, says he's #1, then Drake says it's just him and Cole.....

Firstly, the "its just you and Cole" bar by Drake, came before the big 3 shoutout by Cole.

Secondly, the full line is "Like a kid that act bad from January to November, its just you and [Cole]"

Why would you include Kendrick in there and potentially ruin the (corny) Christmas reference? The line wouldnt make sense.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
He gave him props, and then he said he was the best. There was no comparative with Kendrick.

You guys are intentionally trying to reframe this song into a diss.

And to take it a step further, Cole and Drake have been the only two out of the big 3 that have actually been active these last few years. Kendrick has been mostly absent outside Big Steppers and Keem's project, so why would they even mention Kendrick? Kendrick isn't outside doing features and dropping projects.

Kendrick separated himself from the three, and now you guys think its a diss when hes not mentioned more than once on a song that doesnt even include him? On a song that showed him some love, at that.
Regardless, Kendrick took it as a dis. They teamed up and made a song about how great they are, if they weren't trying to dis they were at least lacking self-awareness. Balls in their court now.