Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:

Nobody and I mean absolutely NOBODY was saying none of those bars were shots at Kendrick since For All The Dogs dropped. But now all of a sudden they are.

Y’all are killing me man.

They're clearly connecting irrelevant dots and tryna create their own narrative here. No one was saying FPS was a diss towards Kendrick until now.

But at the end of the day Cole should respond he’s been wanting to be the top dog (no pun) for a few years and this would be his opportunity to prove it

What do you honestly say to that if you're Cole.

You cool with Kendrick for years and all of a sudden he jumps out the window and says fukk you for working with Drake on a couple songs. Queue up the 50 cent "why he say fukk me?" clip.

Drake and Kendrick just need to stop at this point. Either one of them are going to flat out diss each other or leave it alone

The Drake vs Kendrick shyt is corny at this point. Either diss each other directly or just knock it off at this point. There's no real reason for any beef especially when one side gave you a lot of help at the beginning of your career.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They're clearly connecting irrelevant dots and tryna create their own narrative here.

What do you honestly say to that if you're Cole.

You cool with Kendrick for years and all of a sudden he jumps out the window and says fukk you for working with Drake on a couple songs. Queue up the 50 cent "why he say fukk me?" clip.

The Drake vs Kendrick shyt is corny at this point. Either diss each other directly or just knock it off at this point. There's no real reason for any beef especially when one side gave you a lot of help at the beginning of your career.

You get it!

That video predates Like That and people have been discussing it before then...

I’m looking at the posts on for the dogs and first person shooter and none of these dudes that are saying Cole dissed dot were saying it in the for all the dogs or first person shooter threads it

I’m on Reddit and kanyetothe more and nobody was saying it there either

But now some random dude on YouTube reached and Kendrick ended up calling him out that makes it true? Naw fam

Daps
Y'all act like all disses are some scorched earth shyt, rappers would take some "you're number 3" shyt as a diss.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
vjzq6KV.png

Dennis Graham stay off the gram :francis:
So Baka and Monkey Suit fighting your battle for you
This y’all king :bryan: :dead:
Edit: Let’s not forget Drake buying a NERD chain
Smiling in all the cameras just to diss Pharrell and Pusha not too long ago
Talking tough about going to LV fashion show